What’s up w the Chiefs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What’s up w the Chiefs?

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
They do not look good Vs Indy tonight / Mahomes can’t get anything going.

Yes they are 4-0 right now but their point differential suggests their games are not being won easily like last year.

Why do I care? Because if not them, the Pats waltz to another SB title from the looks of it.

I can see that - at the same time, the only team that likely can challenge NE is KC - and they do not look as good as last season.

Oh ****... looks like Mahomes injured his ankle on that play... and they have an OL down.

Why doesn't this **** ever happen to the Patriots? (outside of that ONE year)

Still a terrible idea to give the ball to Damien Williams on 4th and 1. I see thr futility hasn’t changed one bit.

Give credit to the Colts the only Mahomes can't hurt you is when he is on the sideline. Helluva gameplan to run, run, and more run.

Crap. After today the AFC title game will be played in Foxborough. Can’t believe Pats are gonna be in the SB again.

Overall looking beyond the Broncos game tonight they are going to have issues in the playoffs. They rely on mahomes far too much.

They should have revamped that defense but instead thought adding Frank Clark would solve all the issues they had. Sure spag won't be as basic with schemes but if they cannot stop the run it will be a repeat of the AFCCG last year, maybe a second round exit.

They are SB contenders with Matt Moore at QB the greatest QB in the history of the NFL. :pbj:

Back
Top Bottom