what's up with Ogun? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what's up with Ogun?

I'm not real worried about the sacks, but the D-line has not been very good at getting pressure on the Qb at all this season.

Hope that changes or Jamar will be in real trouble.

Makes me wonder about things sometimes. During the offseason I was really worried about our Oline....silly me. :D

i just want to see Chester fall on vinnie, then i would like to see him get up so on the next play JT can fold him in half. Come on fins release me from this suffering

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
well considering all the hype going into the year, I thought we would see more production, the league leader has four (sacks). Would it be expecting too much for him to have 1? But I can be patient. I would be thrilled if I'm wrong.;)

Hey Guys he pratically had one against Peyton. Peyton must have only been one or two yards over the line of scrimmage because me and another fish fan thought is was a sack. Give him some time he will be fine. I'm more concered about Chester's inability to collapse the pocket. I've never thought high of Jermaine Haley but he seems to be out playing good old Larry.

In his defense he is seeing alot of playing time, something he hasn't seen in 3 years. I would have to think fatigue is a bit of a factor. I can't wait to see when Bowens comes back and we can rotate them keeping our Dline fresh. Our whole line was overworked last sunday, i would like to see Burnett and Williams rotateing more along with Bowens and Ogun.

You can credit O-gun with a half of the sack that Chester got against Detroit since it was his pressure from behind that forced McMahon up, into Chester.

One of the big keys in this game is to put pressure on Vinny. I'd like to see some of that pressure coming up the middle from Timbo and Chester, if not ,because they are doing battle with Mawye I'll take a big game from the defensive ends. If we don't get sacks we must gets QB hits and at the very least hurries.If Surtain can't go this is even more vital because some of the matchups aren't that great for us. Trent Gamble on Chrebet and Fletcher on Moss for example. This will be a big test for Arturo Freeman to help out on the mismatches. I remember the huge hit Bromell put on Manning basically changing the game. I'd pay alot to see Vinny take a shot like that on Sunday. LOVETHEFISH

First off O-Gun is not a rookie(hes 2nd year). Second,Pre-season is NOT the regular season,and its nothing like the real thing.Last,Ogun is no Jason Taylor to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom