What's UP with this guy dissing us... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's UP with this guy dissing us...

jphandal

Starter
Reaction score
Aaron Brooks Has A Mouthful To Say About A Few Dolphins
August 3rd, 2002

Aaron Brooks had some harsh words for some current Miami Dolphins Players. CBS Sportsline reporter Pete Prisco talked with Brooks about a variety of topics. Some of which pertain to the Dolphins are down below.

Aaron Brooks on Jay Fiedler-- "To be compared to one of the journeyman quarterbacks like Jay Fiedler is disrespectful."

Aaron Brooks on Ricky Williams--"We'll be better with Deuce," said Brooks. "Ricky was weird. He's a weird dude. We're much better than we were with Ricky. No disrespect to him, but we didn't get what we wanted out of him. We were always in second and long and third and long. He worked hard in practice, but Ricky didn't do enough of the things to better himself. He was tired of New Orleans. He wanted out. The publicity was shifting from him to myself and Joe (Horn). He didn't like that."

The guy is an idiot! If your going to open your mouth like that you might want to wait untill the preseason game you have with that team is over and not a week and half away. If i was RW or Jay i would put up the $ for a free car to anyone on the defense that takes him out. Alot of 2nd and 3rd and longs? What does the back have to run for 2000 yards to make this guy happy? He will fins out what 3rd and long really is since Mccallister is a home run hitter, but is not known for picking up consistent yards or staying healthy. I love these idiots from NO bashing RW saying that Deuce will be better. Then why did he only touch the ball 12 times last season? I guess no one thought he was better last year.

Aaron is just a pissed on QB playing for a team going downhill. Haslett is a moran, and for Aaron's sake he'd be better off signing with a new team next year. But he is still an ass for talking all that sh*t about our fins!

I really don't care what he says. If he wants to think that, what the hell, he has his own opinion. But we will see at the end of the season where the truth lies when Jay has more passing yards, TD's, and rushing yards, and when Ricky has more yards and TD's than Deuce, AND most importantly, when we have more wins and get into the playoffs and the 'Aint's don't (they are still the Aint's if you ask me).

The Saints are the red-headed step child of the NFL. Always have been. It just pisses off Aaron Brooks that he is now their "franchise" QB. He reminds me of Jamie Foxx in Any Given Sunday.

Anyways, I would be upset too if my ex-teammate(Ricky) gets a couple of SB rings too.

i think they are better than that!

Miami Dolphins have the BEST winning percentage in ALL pro sports (.610)!!!
i have the latest media guide and as of 1999, they were .637. in 2000 and 2001 they were .667, so they have to be better!:D

Brooks needs to step up and take some responsibility for the team's misfortunes. He needs to step it up before he starts dissing Fiedler. Brooks threw 13 INTs in the last 4 games of 2001. And he was sacked 51 times compared to Jay's 27.

Also, Jay's final QB rating was 4 points higher than Brooks'. Finally, and most importantly........Fiedler is twice the leader and has more heart in his picky finger than Brooks has in his entire body.

We only need to worry about ourselves and what we do. We either do it on the field or we don't.

Re: i think they are better than that!

Originally posted by dolfan06
i have the latest media guide and as of 1999, they were .637. in 2000 and 2001 they were .667, so they have to be better!:D
at least they are the only team over .600!

Back
Top Bottom