What's Up with This ?! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's Up with This ?!

Yooooo... super nostalgia! I loved that movie as a kid. It freaked me the f@ck out. I'm a horror geek. Have been since I saw Gremlins at the age of 3.

Gremlins? I saw it in the movies at 5 yrs old and I loved it ...my mom took me thinking it was more of a kids movie than anything...i had my tonsils taken out that year and my gift in the hospital from my mom was Gizmo in his corvette....my cousin though (of the same age that year) had to be taken home by my aunt because he was terrified and crying in the middle of the theater 😂

I am a horror aficionado 👍...my 'familiar' is Michael Myers...yeahhhhhhh I have too much Myers merch in my house 😂

Last edited:
View attachment 159152

Hope it's a fake. A little early eh ?
LOL.... I was wearing my Maimi toque last week in a store and a guy approaced me and saying he a big Miami fan, save you all the conspiracy crap he spewed out, but he showed me the exact picture only it was San Fran and Maholmes in SB. LMAO!

Idk it's a funny conspiracy with the logo being their colors but i actually think the league would much prefer the other 2 teams if they had their way.

KC has easily been getting the best ratings this year because of the Swift nonsense and the Lions are by far the biggest feel good story with one of the most marketable coaches ever.

PLEASE
ANYONE

WTF has this got to do with the Dolphins. The Dolphins section of this site just fills (fill-possible exaggeration) with this poo.
Perhaps the admins could create a section for other NFL stuff or an AFC East section.

You what?
There is?
WOW how comes no one can find it and fills this bit with poo

PLEASE
ANYONE

WTF has this got to do with the Dolphins. The Dolphins section of this site just fills (fill-possible exaggeration) with this poo.
Perhaps the admins could create a section for other NFL stuff or an AFC East section.

You what?
There is?
WOW how comes no one can find it and fills this bit with poo

We will move stuff where it belongs in a few weeks after football is over

Not much Dolphin news except the DC thing

Back
Top Bottom