What's Up with This ?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's Up with This ?!

View attachment 159152

Hope it's a fake. A little early eh ?

youtube fashion GIF

View attachment 159193Supposedly its photoshopped, but what about that color schemed SB banner media was blowing up at the beginning of the year? Same teamsView attachment 159192
1705945708064.png

So, the team color on the BOTTOM is the one that wins the Super Bowl?

HON - NEY! We're taking out a 2nd mortgage and putting on the RAVENS to win the Super Bowl!
Okay dear. Don't forget its Trash day, and can you move your truck? I gotta run to the store....

View attachment 159195

So, the team color on the BOTTOM is the one that wins the Super Bowl?

HON - NEY! We're taking out a 2nd mortgage and putting on the RAVENS to win the Super Bowl!
Okay dear. Don't forget its Trash day, and can you move your truck? I gotta run to the store....

Hmmmm looks like it brother. I better get to a sports book asap lol!!!

Who gives a flying ****

I know weā€™re all fans here but why care about this non football crap

Brother... I have come to appreciate your posts but geez Louise if you do not get a bee in your bonnet on every topic.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

How is this non-football? The joke or scare is that the NFL really is scripted, a topic which has been recently making the rounds on tiktok (Im addicted).

JAMES, the Truman show comparison is freakin great.

Can you fellas imagine if this is some sort of slip up on purpose by someone IN THE KNOW trying to inform us that, hey, this is more than just a conspiracy theory.

Dude, I swear to you, if you ask one of my friends, "What does (or used to) Marino13 say during Patriot games?"

They'll quickly reply, "The NFL sent out the memo."

I said this because referees seemed to be calling Pats games as if they received a memo from up above stating to protect the Pats hence, the shield at all costs.

And it's a little too on the nose that the season of 9/11 a team in America's rising favorite sport (baseball slowly losing greatest past time status) CALLED the "PATRIOTS" suddenly goes on to become world champs. Patriots. Be patrotic. Be American. Support the war on terror (invading Iraq without proof nor provocation).

I dunno, dude. If I try to break it down to all the small moving pieces of the machine, it almost seems impossible to keep such a conspiracy under wraps. But, hey, the gatekeepers don't think, THEY KNOW, the general public consists mainly of conforming idiots- poor schlubs just trying to get through the day to day. Hell, I'm sure the majority of Finheaven believes Lee Harvey Oswald was the only shooter.

Either way, thanks for the thread. I love a good conspiracy theory. The Mel Gibson movie rocks as well. And good God is it nice to get away from Grier & Tua talk.

Last edited:
See that discoloration between the blue surrounding the text and the dark blue in the background? Yeah. Photoshop. Sorry.

Damn you, man. Why must you sneeze all over my birthday cake?šŸ˜œšŸ˜‚

Brother... I have come to appreciate your posts but geez Louise if you do not get a bee in your bonnet on every topic.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

How is this non-football? The joke or scare is that the NFL really is scripted, a topic which has been recently making the rounds on tiktok (Im addicted).

JAMES, the Truman show comparison is freakin great.

Can you fellas imagine if this is some sort of slip up on purpose by someone IN THE KNOW trying to inform us that, hey, this is more than just a conspiracy theory.

Dude, I swear to you, if you ask one of my friends, "What does (or used to) Marino13 say during Patriot games?"

They'll quickly reply, "The NFL sent out the memo."

I said this because referees seemed to be calling Pats games as if they received a memo from up above stating to protect the Pats hence, the shield at all costs.

And it's a little too on the nose that the season of 9/11 a team in America's rising favorite sport (baseball slowly losing greatest past time status) CALLED the "PATRIOTS" suddenly goes on to become world champs. Patriots. Be patrotic. Be American. Support the war on terror (invading Iraq without proof nor provocation).

I dunno, dude. If I try to break it down to all the small moving pieces of the machine, it almost seems impossible to keep such a conspiracy under wraps. But, hey, the gatekeepers don't think, THEY KNOW, the general public consists mainly of conforming idiots- poor schlubs just trying to get through the day to day. Hell, I'm sure the majority of Finheaven believes Lee Harvey Oswald was the only shooter.

Either way, thanks for the thread. I love a good conspiracy theory. The Mel Gibson movie rocks as well. And good God is it nice to get away from Grier & Tua talk.
Not buying it

Back
Top Bottom