Whats up with ur DFense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats up with ur DFense

jphandal

Starter
Reaction score
Real let down. We will have to score 40 to win. CUZ our defense cant stop anything.

Dline has been horrid. Third string rb having monster game and absolutely zero pressure. Very disappointing.

They can't stop the run in the least. Game is over. Just wish we took a few long throws to Wallace. He is going againt a 2nd string coner. Lazor is not thinking clear with this dink and donk crap.

I can't believe the offense needs to bail out the defense. WTF!

This is what it looks like years of mismanagement at the gm position rears it's ugly head. Absolutely no quality depth on this team.

No pressure on Manning, Forgot how to tackle, and the DC isn't helping by calling zone defense either.

I would love to know how many yards after contact Denver has today... Horrible tackling display today

Injuries man. That's what happened. Can't beat Peyton with your backups' backup's backups. Just not going to happen. This is going to be scary going into the last stretch of the season.

This defense is so bad can't tackle,soft,no pressure,couldn't stop Denver one time after we scored a touchdown, offense played great,third game the defense CHOKED!!!!!!!! Number 2 defense my a--

This defense was horrid. I feel bad for the QB. They always get the blame even when the defense couldn't stop a nun from scoring today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom