What's up with? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's up with?

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
BostonHerald.com - More Inside Track: Baseball has another Lowe-down cheater

BostonHerald.com - Side Tracks: Sidetrax

What's up with all of these Red Sox (and ex-Sox) pitchers cheating on their wives? Seriously, what the hell is going on up there? Is the Sox pitching coach a pimp or something? LOL, just kidding. First Arroyo now Lowe?

The funny thing is Lowe's soon to be ex-wife said if they stayed in Boston this would have never happened. LOL, someone introduce her to Mrs. Arroyo!

Seriously though, I don't blame either of these guys. The 19 year old Arroyo had maybe the hottest chick I have ever seen, period. And this Fox Sports reporter girl Lowe got is prime as well. Must be very tough to turn this stuff down when it's thrown at ya.

(dont go nuts Red Sox fans, this isn't a knock on the team or franchise, just having some light-hearted fun. don't go nuts now)

MikeO said:
BostonHerald.com - More Inside Track: Baseball has another Lowe-down cheater

BostonHerald.com - Side Tracks: Sidetrax

What's up with all of these Red Sox (and ex-Sox) pitchers cheating on their wives? Seriously, what the hell is going on up there? Is the Sox pitching coach a pimp or something? LOL, just kidding. First Arroyo now Lowe?

The funny thing is Lowe's soon to be ex-wife said if they stayed in Boston this would have never happened. LOL, someone introduce her to Mrs. Arroyo!

Seriously though, I don't blame either of these guys. The 19 year old Arroyo had maybe the hottest chick I have ever seen, period. And this Fox Sports reporter girl Lowe got is prime as well. Must be very tough to turn this stuff down when it's thrown at ya.

(dont go nuts Red Sox fans, this isn't a knock on the team or franchise, just having some light-hearted fun. don't go nuts now)

hughes5JPG-1.jpg

eh... Not so great.

How come no one is banging Kelly the ballgirl? She's pretty cute...

I have seen pics of her in a bathing suit though, let's just say from the neck down the parts seem to be well in order!

Do you have any pictures of the girls Jeter brings home?

Doesn't Beckett or Zito have a blazin' girlfriend?

GreenMonster said:
Isn't Barry Zito dating Alyssa Milano?

Carl Pavano was. Not anymore though.

Ray Finkle said:
Maybe that's the problem...

With Pavano and Wright coming back the Yanks won't have to outbid the Pirates for Aaron Sele's services.

Diane Sawyer is trying to land an interview with Trinka Lowe now.

It also came out the Sox didn't re-sign him because he was a drunk and womanizer.

MikeO said:
Diane Sawyer is trying to land an interview with Trinka Lowe now.

It also came out the Sox didn't re-sign him because he was a drunk and womanizer.

Everyone knew Lowe was a drunk. I don't know if you remember the series the Sox played against the Yankees in Sept at Yankee Stadium. The game when the Sox beat Rivera the next day Lowe pitched like crap was because he got into bed at 9:30 a.m. the day of his game (Game started at 1 p.m. on FOX) because he was out all night partying because of the victory. I actually remember seeing him warming up in the bottom of the 1st thinking how bad he looked thinking he was probably hung over.

So ya the Lowe thing was well known however the reason why the Sox didn't resign Orlando Cabrerra isn't....

Ray Finkle said:
Everyone knew Lowe was a drunk. I don't know if you remember the series the Sox played against the Yankees in Sept at Yankee Stadium. The game when the Sox beat Rivera the next day Lowe pitched like crap was because he got into bed at 9:30 a.m. the day of his game (Game started at 1 p.m. on FOX) because he was out all night partying because of the victory. I actually remember seeing him warming up in the bottom of the 1st thinking how bad he looked thinking he was probably hung over.

So ya the Lowe thing was well known however the reason why the Sox didn't resign Orlando Cabrerra isn't....

Orlando wanted a lot of money and he isn't very good. I always thought that was the reason

Back
Top Bottom