Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Phins 2 Straight no Playoffs

Votes: 36 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

34RWilliams

The Future
Reaction score
THe Eagles making it two 3 straight NFC championships and losing them all or The Phins making it 10-6 and 9-7 and not making it two straight times too the playoffs??

My pick is the Phins because of these reasons......
1. Lots of Probowlers yet no talent shown in the games???
2.ONe of the best backs in the League and still no playoffs
3.Wins the first 45 minutes of game play and loses the last 15 minutes of it.
4.Has a winning season for the last 2 years and still no shot at wild card either.
5.We have all this talent and no coach to drive this talent-filled team

Thoughts?

Easy, Fins not making playoffs. It's better to get the confernce championship game than to not make the playoffs at all.

Im gonna have to go with the Eagles losing 3 NFC Championship games in a row. I dont know how many of you guys remember what it was like when Buffalo was going to the SB every year but ... they went through Miami several times during that stretch in the Playoffs and it was HORRIBLE ! ! ! ! ! !

At least when you miss the playoffs your hopes dont get as high as they are when you are in the Championship game ... and with that hope ... the crash is a whole lot worse.

I think what's worst is that we haven't won in 31 years. Is about time we win it all.

Ozzy rules!!

FIns losing is worse. Because thats personal. Who cars about the Eagles.

Also teh NFC chmpionship game at least gives hope to contend for a SB. Missing the playoffs means you have nothing, and you get nothing, and your season ends early. Yuk.

I have hated that.

i would rather talk about missing the super bowl by one game than missing the playoffs by one game!!!!

What's worse, your car breaking down or someone else's car breaking down?

What's worse, losing your job or someone else losing their job?

As a Dolphins fan all losing no matter when, where, why, against whom is worse than anyboby else's losing.

wtf do i care for the eagles???? I care for my TEAM!!! fu*ck that i cant handle not making the platoffs!!! our team is too good to be watcing the games at home!

Even if we're talking about a hypothetical team missing the playoffs 2 years straight vs. a hypothetical team missing out on the Super Bowl by losing the conference title game 3 years in a row, I choose missing the playoffs every time. It would be heartbreaking to have three years like that one when San Diego drove that stake through my heart, but it would still be better than staying home on tiebreakers twice in two seasons.

Ask a Phillies fan if he wishes his team and the Braves could trade places for every recent year but 1997 (or whenever the Braves championship happened).

I would consider it great if we made the conference championship games three years in a row, even if we lost...at least we were on the dance floor, one step away, and guess what? If we made it to the conference championship last year, then we can make it this year and maybe take it all the way...there's nothing worse than having to watch someone else's team in the playoffs...
I can't understand those guys who say they would rather not make the playoffs than come close and fail. What's the point?? Great expectations risk great disappointments, winning the SB does not come free

UNLESS, of course, it came down to a streak of SB losses like the Jills had...now THAT's embarrasing!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who cares about the Eagles? All I know is not making the playoffs is embarrassing.

Look, I followed the Eagles for 10 years thru and out of high school...then moved to MIA....In 1972, Mia became my team and I have followed them since....You ask the Bills fans if they would think of not following them because they lost those superbowls. They'd laugh in your face...On the other hand, following a team like I did that couldn't get out of its own shadow is really depressing....That being said, the fins have missed the playoffs for 2 straight years, but I don't think there are too many of us that think that it will be 3 years...Philly's got a good team and solid coaching now...they are going to be competitive....I think the Fins will be this year too...If we don't make it, and there is not a glaring reason (ZT, JT, CC, and RM all come down with season ending injuries--God forbid--), then DW will have to pay the ultimate price for not getting us into position to be better than this year....the answer is, you follow your team and hope it can be competitive in the league....if it is not competitive, then you are dissapointed, if it is competitive, then you can't be dissapointed...

Back
Top Bottom