Whats Worse

Whats Worse

• Eagles 3 NFC Champs. Losses

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Phins 2 Straight no Playoffs

Votes: 36 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Eagles made the playoffs, and we didn't. Our situation is worse because at least the Eagles are making the playoffs and advancing all the way to the Conference finals. We can't even get to the playoffs let alone the Conference finals.

At least the season is quite a bit longer when you get to a championship game, and you have the hope right up until the bitter end... that this MIGHT be your year. Then you can think about how just a play or three kept you out of the Big Dance.

I'll take that over sitting at home.

Finfan80 said:
I would consider it great if we made the conference championship games three years in a row, even if we lost...at least we were on the dance floor, one step away, and guess what? If we made it to the conference championship last year, then we can make it this year and maybe take it all the way...there's nothing worse than having to watch someone else's team in the playoffs...
I can't understand those guys who say they would rather not make the playoffs than come close and fail. What's the point?? Great expectations risk great disappointments, winning the SB does not come free

If you hate seeing your team lose and love to see them win, then take the get into the playoffs scenario every time. That way you tolerated less losing and enjoyed more winning and kept the hope alive.

If i was just an NFL fan I'd choose Philadelphia's inability to go to the Super Bowl, so since I'm a Dolphins fan for life, gotta go with our new inability to go playoff hunting :eek:

I don't know how this board would react if DW would have lost 3 AFC Championship games in a row?

Comments????

Back
Top Bottom