What's wrong with the bills??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's wrong with the bills???

You're all right......this just might backfire badly for the Bills franchise. Hopefully the kid pulls himself up and get's it together.

McD

TakeoSpikes51 said:
I dont know, ask Rich Gannon who sat the bench for 10 years before he became a starter. Or how did Tom Brady become so good without having a learning period? It can be done, its not totally worthless to keep obvserving. Phil Rivers will still be a good QB and he never plays. Its not going to runin his career.

:lol: Brady is the exception. Not the rule. Brady became good because of Belichick's coaching. Gannon sat on the bench for 3 years before becoming a starter. When has Rivers been given the starting QB job?

Also, none of the QB's you mentioned were given the starting job early in their career and then in the same season had it taken away from them. You can't compare Rivers,Brady,Gannon to Losman. This is a horrible move by the Bills. I'm not putting the Bills down just because I'm a Phins fan. If the Bills don't win with Holcomb, your coach is going to look stupid.

The only two QB's who I recall being good from the start were Marino and Big Ben....most QB's struggle and take their lumps and then they learn from this....How is Losman going to learn riding the pine? It's Mularkey's decision...he better hope he is making the right one or he won't be around long.

Back
Top Bottom