Whats wrong with the MLB we got? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats wrong with the MLB we got?

To start out Crowder will probably challenge Spragen & Moore outside in our 4-3 alignment. In the 3-4 he'll be inside next to Zach. I don't think Pope will remain inside because of his lack of size. Hopefully Moore can bounce back because it would be nice to have our future LB corp set of Moore-Crowder-Pope.

Al13 said:
hmm still no safety, maybe he likes tillman and bell enough, i would love to get wilkerson at #3
After Pool and Bullocks went of off the board there was really never that much value there for us. Talent really fell off. I think we will take someone sooner or later. I know we scouted the saftey from UNC who is still on the board and so is the kid from Auburn Rosegreen (?).

Then again maybe Saan is thinking of ways to keep Zack fresh

Jeez...

Why wouldn't you get great value at that pick if it was sitting there. Does anyone really envision Pope as a starting MLB in this league? Crowder is projected to be able to start right now. Zach plays his heart out but he is getting towards the end of his reign. Why not groom his replacement? Let's be realistic here.

some people believe in drafting the best player available. Others in need. Crowder was talked about as a 1st round selection even mid first round until they got the medical results back. This guy is a low risk high reward player that truely has impact player abilities.

Zack is only in his like 10th year why cant he play as long as Junior

Al13 said:
hmm still no safety, maybe he likes tillman and bell enough, i would love to get wilkerson at #3

hmm, who called it?

flip said:
Zack is only in his like 10th year why cant he play as long as Junior
Thank you. I'm getting sick of this "Zack is old" crap!

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Zach is getting old and beat up. Derrick is almost too small to play MLB in a 4-3 and way too small to play in a 3-4. Plus in a 3-4, you need two inside linebackers. Junior is done after this season, and Zach might only be a year or two behind him.

Roth and Crowder will help this defense for a long time.

Exactly. Well said.

gofins said:
Thank you. I'm getting sick of this "Zack is old" crap!

Zach can play for us as long as he wants, but we need a guy who can play alongside Zach in the 3-4 variations of Saban's defense as well as a guy who can step in and start for Zach when he's hurt.

Back
Top Bottom