Whats wrong | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats wrong

Ga. FinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Earlier tonight I was posting a reply that I had written up and a message came up saying that I couldn't post because I wasn't signed in and yet I was because just as I hit the submit new thread above that post it said Logged in as Ga. FinFan.

Did I do something wrong, whats up?

I am not an expert bro, but we will try here. When you did the first post were you just logged in at that forum only, or did you log in at the Main forum menu? Did you click the box remember me?

Thanks guys. To be honest I don't remember when I logged in but today and in the future I will log in at the begining.

Same thing happens to me. It seems there is a very short time frame on staying logged in if you are responding to a post. In the sports section it shouldn't be a problem since you usually don't have take more than a minute to respond but in the politics section, responses generally take more time to formulate and its an issue. Take your time guys but if you can fix the problem it sure would make this site much easier on us

I just hit the "stay logged in" button or whatever. Saves me alot of trouble

I am not an expert bro, but we will try here. When you did the first post were you just logged in at that forum only, or did you log in at the Main forum menu? Did you click the box remember me?

:yeahthat:

Are you using a firewall? If so, check the settings.

The problem seems to be specific to Internet Explorer. If you use Firefox or Safari, you should not have that problem

Back
Top Bottom