When and Where are you going? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When and Where are you going?

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
The new year is here and we haven't even discussed our upcoming road trips.

I may have to go to the Denver game. I really don't want to because it will put a damper on the amount of south Florida games I can attend...

If I can weasel out of the Denver game (sister-in-law is a fan) I'm committed to three maybe even a season high (for me) four games in Miami.

What's up? When/where are you going?

Start planning now!!!!!

:party:

I didn't get to go to any games this past season. I was going to go to the Dolphins/Giants game but something came up so I couldn't go.

Next season, I am definitely going to go to at least one game. I may try to get tickets to the Dolphins/Jets game up here. I may go to Miami for a game and if the game is in the first half of the season, I may consider driving down to Baltimore for the Ravens game.

I'm going to a local sports bar down the street...

;)

im going to my couch for 15 of the 16 weeks...

for that one week, im going to the san fran game baby!!

<----Season tickets of course, as for a road trip.. I always go to atleast 1 away game, last year was the first time I didn't. This year I definately will try and go to one or two.

I have never been to a football game I live in the boonies back in the woods about 5 to 7 hours from the Carolina Panthers Erickson Stadium.

The Only sporting event I have been to is a Winston Cup race in 2002 Rockingham Spring race.

I would love to go see the dolphins play they just can't play no where near were I live. I bet it is fun.

I will probably go to the Baltimore game and mabye one or two games in Miami. Its hard to go to Fins games when you live in Pennsylvania. The most recent game I was at was the 23-21 win over the Jets. I have been to 4 Dolphins games. Games I was at:

*Philadelphia 35 Miami 28
*Miami 23 Indianapolis 17 OT
*Miami 21 Atlanta 14
*Miami 23 NY Jets 21

* = Home team

I'm gonna try and make one this year. I haven't been the last two years (gave up my tickets). But I have made it down to training camp every year. ;)

Originally posted by Noland
I have never been to a football game I live in the boonies back in the woods about 5 to 7 hours from the Carolina Panthers Erickson Stadium.

The Only sporting event I have been to is a Winston Cup race in 2002 Rockingham Spring race.

I would love to go see the dolphins play they just can't play no where near were I live. I bet it is fun.

Don't b!tch.. about living in the Boonies Noland, I've always been fortunate enough have lived in the Boonies. NOW when I look around...here in my home town... the Boonies are gone.

In 1970, I went to work for Florida Power & Light Co. Entry level job on a line crew was to dig pole holes and then fill them with poles, the number of poles you put in the ground every day gives a good indicater of population growth rate.

There were only 6 million people living in this GREAT state at that time. 34 years and 10 million people later makes one wonder if progress is such a good thing.

Don't let em take your Boonies away. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally went to my first home game...Nov. 2, 2003 Colts at Miami. I think it would be great to meet finheaven memebers. My girlfriend wants to go with me this time. She got pissed that I never asked her to go...I went with two of my cousins' and a friend. We had a blast...the only thing that sucked was the outcome of the game. When T-Buck intercepted P. Manning's pass at the end...I went totally nutz...I ended up jamming my index finger on my seat...it swelled up bad but it was not broken...it would have been worth it if the Fins won...but they did not....anyway...give me a shout and let me know what the deal is boys and girls. One of my cousin's is also getting pressure from his girl...she wants to go also...but I don't no if we want to bring them...it was great just going with the boys...we'll see though!!!

My plan it to get down there at least once for the 2004 season.
I prefer a game in late Oct. or early Nov. So if any of you will be attending any home games in late Oct. or early Nov....give me a heads up.

I also plan on going to the Fins @ Pats...and I'll be showing off my true colors...no matter what obnoxious Pats fan I run into!!! If any of you plan on attending the Fins/Pats game in New England let me know...if you want to.

Go Fins!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom