When are we gonna see some MiniCamp Summaries from Day 2? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When are we gonna see some MiniCamp Summaries from Day 2?

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ozzy posted one for Day 1, but not Day 2 or Day 3...

DCH posted one for Day 3, but not Day 1 or 2...

Did anyone attend Day 2?

They both told us, before the QB school, that niether one of them could be there for the second day. They asked for some one to cover for them but I haven't seen anybody step up with a post. maybe crazydolfan305 has some info.

That sucks. Oh well. Lets wait for the beat writers to give us an idea of what happened. You know thats one thing they don't do that they really should...like just put a section in the paper after a day of minicamp practices or training camp, just updating how the team looked and stuff, trends, what was good, bad, etc...kind of like what Ozzy does or DCH to an extent.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Ozzy posted one for Day 1, but not Day 2 or Day 3...

DCH posted one for Day 3, but not Day 1 or 2...

Did anyone attend Day 2?

Sorry but I have a real job that sometimes requires me to be there! :D

And Thursday I was swamped, and could not get off work til 6:00 pm

I'll say this though, from what I read in DCH's thread Thursday was kind of boring, and I thought the same about Tuesday, so I'm thinking Wednesday was no better........

Can't wait til the pads get put on.

MY SUMMARY OF CAMP PRACTICE..DAY 2

FROM WHAT I REMEMBER......

IT TOOK ABOUT 2 AND A HALF HOURS.....

EVERYTHING WAS LOOKING GOOD......

AND NO DROPS.....NOTHING HITTING THE GROUND.

IT WAS A PERFECT DAY......

TO PAINT MY KITCHEN THAT MORNING!!

KIDDING ASIDE....I COULD NOT MAKE IT

I DID CALL IN TO THE BOARD.......THOUGH.

I HAD AN " EXUSED ABSENCE"....FROM POSTING
ON THAT SECOND DAY OF CAMP.....

SORRY....BUT DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT PRACTICE......I HEARD THAT EVERYONE WHO WAS THERE...AND ACTUALLY SAW IT.......HAD FALLEN ASLEEP.....AND HAD TO BE ATTENDED TO....AND WERE GIVEN VIVARIN....AND NO-DOZ TABLETS....JUST AFTER WANNY BLEW THE FINAL WHISTLE.

I CAN ONLY SAY THAT RICKY WILLIAMS FOR SURE.....LOOKED GOOD!! AND THAT CADE MCNOWN WAS SURE TO THROW A WOUNDED DUCK.....OTHER THAN THAT.....I AM REALLY GLAD I DECIDED TO STAY HOME THAT DAY...AND WATCH MY FINISHED PAINT JOB.....DRY ON THE WALLS....DURING THAT SECOND DAY OF QUARTERBACK SCHOOL 2.

WAKE ME UP......
WHEN THE PADS COME ON...

I WON'T BE PAINTING....
DCH

ozzy and dch ty for going the days you too went i cant go at all so everything you put up here i read and reread ty

Back
Top Bottom