When can I buy #23 Brown jersey? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When can I buy #23 Brown jersey?

Cover23

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
when do you think his jersey will be available, also I do believe I will be adding Roth, this guy seems like an absolute animall!!!!

Cover23 said:
when do you think his jersey will be available, also I do believe I will be adding Roth, this guy seems like an absolute animall!!!!

You may want to think about changing your name from Cover23 to Run23...

Go Fins!!!

probably right after he is signed... remember that draftees don't sign until later on in the offseason

Cover23 said:
when he signs a contract or you can just get a personalized jersey with his name and number on it.

We wont be able to get your Brown jersey until he has sign a contract. But you can also get a personalized jersey.

Does anyone else think it's funny that you can buy a Fiedler or R.Williams jersey for peanuts?

Also, the Feeley jersey is cheaper than the other active player jerseys.

Nothing dolphins is cheap especially down here it seems. Repicas go for $99 Replithentics go for $150 and Authentics go for $300

Authentics are to damn hot to wear to the game I prefer the replica or replithentic. I have two authentics i keep at home or wear in an A/C area. :)

just think if ricky comes back you get the jersey like half the regular price

I'd take a Brown, Welker or Roth jersey...an orange one. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom