When can we expect EVERYTHING to be back? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When can we expect EVERYTHING to be back?

We are working on the front page now.

The phindollars is something that will be looked at later.

We are still in the beta stage.....like in we beta be patient ;)

So is finheaven on the same server, or did you switch servers and need members' support to get everything running like it did before?

i would help donate, but i'm 16 years old and it might be kind of hard.

So is finheaven on the same server, or did you switch servers and need members' support to get everything running like it did before?

We are hosting our servers now, and we have new servers as well.

we appreciate that bro. Celtkin discussed the phinbucks thing, and Muck can correct me if I remember wrong, but he said the present phinbucks hack had some function and security issues, they didn't like. That they would look around for something else when they had brought up the more important features. The amount of behind the scenes work and personal sacrifice these guys have expended in our behalf is enormous.

We are working on the front page now.

The phindollars is something that will be looked at later.

We are still in the beta stage.....like in we beta be patient ;)
:lol: Corny but amusing at the same time,Crunch.

Yep .I have often been called corny....or was that horny.:winkwink:

Finheaven?

Does anybody know when the Main page will be back up or if it will be back up

Any news yet on the main page?

...also, will the arcade return?

We have had some un-anticipated setbacks with the equipment that was purchased.We need to get that resolved before we move into some of the other features we are planning.

We apologize for the delay.The staff is anxious to get back on track too.

Cover Page?

Hey guys, great job here at Finheaven. I appreciate all the work you guys put in to get it back up and running and making it great for us fans. I was thinking about the old Finheaven and wondered if we will ever have a cover page again when entering the site? It would feature all news related to Dolphins, etc. My question is are we going to have one once again? Thanks, again great job monitoring Finheaven and making it a pleasure for us to come back and post everyday.

Hey guys, great job here at Finheaven. I appreciate all the work you guys put in to get it back up and running and making it great for us fans. I was thinking about the old Finheaven and wondered if we will ever have a cover page again when entering the site? It would feature all news related to Dolphins, etc. My question is are we going to have one once again? Thanks, again great job monitoring Finheaven and making it a pleasure for us to come back and post everyday.

Thanks bro. We do plan to have a front page and are working on it. Because of how busy everyone is who works on the functionality of the site, things are progressing more slowly that we would like but we are making progress.

Thanks for your patience and your support.

Back
Top Bottom