when do we statrt signing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

when do we statrt signing

les dauphins

jesus of suburbia
Reaction score
I saw the steelers signed their 5th rounder today does that mean all teams are goin start signing their draft picks, when do draft normally start signing

popularwar said:
Only two people have been drafted, Steelers 5th rounder and Packers 6th rounder.

You mean only two players have been signed, right??

Yeah I think he means SIGNED not drafted :confused:

Many guys get signed right around the start of training camp...it sounds like Edge is possibly going to sit out even though Irsay says Edge will be in camp as they are paying him 9 million this season. Edge clearly doesn't want to be in Indy and would like a long term deal elsewhere. I'd love Edge in Miami but we can't afford him. Hopefully we can sign all our players before camp.

we would dominate the wishbone formation. R. Brown, R. Williams, E. James

AZfinfan said:
we would dominate the wishbone formation. R. Brown, R. Williams, E. James

Could you imagine how much defenses would be shaking in their cleats with that kind of backfield......we could fake a run to any of these guys and have Chambers, Boston or McMike wide open for deep passes as well. :eek:

popularwar said:
My mistake.

OK, 10 lashes with a wet noodle for you...No mistakes allowed on this board...(except me...)

:roflmao:

Roman529 said:
Could you imagine how much defenses would be shaking in their cleats with that kind of backfield......we could fake a run to any of these guys and have Chambers, Boston or McMike wide open for deep passes as well. :eek:
Actually if we had to pay for Edge, Williams, and Brown we couldn't afford Chambers and McMike. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom