When do you think new players are going to Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When do you think new players are going to Miami

terphin

Active Roster
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if many of the newbies are already in town. Florida isn’t on lockdown and I can see guys having already set up at least temporary housing. I could even see several position groups working out together at private facilities under the radar, while keeping social distancing. What do you guys think

I wouldn’t be surprised if many of the newbies are already in town. Florida isn’t on lockdown and I can see guys having already set up at least temporary housing. I could even see several position groups working out together at private facilities under the radar, while keeping social distancing. What do you guys think
Broward and Dade are on lockdown for the most part but you can still drive there and you can look at houses etc. The team usually works with incoming players to help them find a realtor and then get moved and settled. I don't have any news but I would imagine these players are in a hurry to get down here and make their dreams come true. Sadly corona virus is not making it simple. Let's just keep them uninfected and safe so we can get back to Sunday winning.

Last edited:
Palm Beach and everything south is still on lockdown. Hopefully all that changes tomorrow or next week.

the rookies aren't even involved included in the zoom meetings until next week

Broward and Dade are on lockdown for the most part but you can still drive there and you can look at houses etc. The team usually works with incoming players to help them find a realtor and then get moved and settled. I don't have any news but I would imagine these players are in a hurry to get down here and make their dreams come true. Sadly corona virus is not making it simple. Let's just keep them uninfected and safe so we can get back to Sunday winning.
how far back you going?

It's a huge mistake by those underestimating the severity of Covid 19. Peoples lives are at stake. I'd hold off on any kind of lifting of the social distancing guidelines before allowing players to gather. It may mean another few months. I'd even hold off until a vaccine is developed for usage, before anything else.

It's a huge mistake by those underestimating the severity of Covid 19. Peoples lives are at stake. I'd hold off on any kind of lifting of the social distancing guidelines before allowing players to gather. It may mean another few months. I'd even hold off until a vaccine is developed for usage, before anything else.
We are going to give your post the official don't touch that one because it will get political and Loco don't go political.

I think the situation will play out itself. If this re-opening means a deluge of sick people, they will have no choice. The hope is that people go out with masks and gloves and just reduce the population of sick.

Back
Top Bottom