when does... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

when does...

how AWESOME would it be if the Dolphins were in it in front of a home crowd? that would be FRIGGIN awesome...it may or may not happen,but it still would be awesome...:woot:

I remember this was the talk a few times when Marino was driving down range for us...It never came to fruition. :boohoo:

I remember this was the talk a few times when Marino was driving down range for us...It never came to fruition. :boohoo:
very true there,but i just have a really good feeling about this team and the direction they're headed in,and i'm not going to rule out the possibility of our beloved Dolphins playing in the SB when it's next in Miami....with the right pieces in place..aka..right FA acquisitions,draft picks,and those picks&acquisitions put in their right places and coached good,along with some tweaking...i very well think we could be in the SB when it's in Miami again.....or is this just wishful thinking on my part,lol....

I really thought 1994 was THE year we would get to a Suuper Bowl and play it at home. That was the year marino came back from the Achilles injury . We lost to San Diego in the division round of the playoffs.:boohoo:

Interesting question...say we do get to the SB when it is at Dolphins Stadium. If we have the better record, our opponent would get their choice of home or away jersey. Are they also allowed to pick the locker room? If they chose to be the "home" team, would we have to then dress in the visitor's locker room? That would be kind of odd.

Back
Top Bottom