When Is Bsq Going To Stop Talking About The Te Position? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When Is Bsq Going To Stop Talking About The Te Position?

BSQ

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, this FO did exactly the right thing. They brought in a super talented TE from Penn State, Mike Gesicki. Mike Gesicki is the closest thing in this draft to Jimmy Graham or even Rob Gronkowski, yes, I said it!

This is the miss match nightmare that the Dolphins have lacked for ages. Gesicki is 6'5"and about 245 lbs and has a backround in Volleyball and Basketball so he knows all the box out moves and he brings speed and agility that the Dolphins have NEVER had. I watched some tape of him just skying high into the air to bring down passes with a verticle leap that has to be crazy.

Gronk and Jimmy G. both go about 260. I wonder if he has the frame to add some muscle weight without losing his great speed and flexibility.

The FO is getting it right. Thank goodness Gase is calling the shots and credit to Mike T. for staying out of the way. We've seen what his decisions are like and this doesn't feel like it at all. Gase is the man, it's his team to take to the Super Bowl or crash and burn. This off season is just what the Dr ordered so far. Good luck for the rest of the draft!

I am excited about the pick as well BSQ, he looks like an awesome athlete, let’s hope all those skills translate into a great NFL TE!

Reactions: BSQ
Don't stop with Gesicki.

I'd like to add Ian Thomas today.

Finish what you started.

Looking for this kid to have a great career in Miami.

I would have zero problem with us doubling up on the TE position. I'm not sure if they've been taken but Herdon or Fumigali are both great game day players. I mean both these guys just seem to make big catches in big moments.

im living the dream now. my aggies havent used a TE in years, and niw Jimbo Fisher changes everything- recruiting several studs. a JC transfer was the star in their Spring game. awesome plays and long TD.

Reliable TEs change the whole attack and create huge problems for D. and a nice security blanket fir a QB returning from injury. Gase has got this!

Back
Top Bottom