When the hell are we gonna address the O | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When the hell are we gonna address the O

pigskinguy said:
I seem to remember people here alomst on a daily basis b-itching about McKinney <insert name here>and how badly they sucked. Well as of now the line is pretty much status quo, yet everyone is acting like nothing is wrong.
Look, don't get me wrong, with the excpetion of the Crowder pick I have no problems with what Saban has done so far. But still see a gaping hole on the line and everyone here seems to glossing over it. Am I the only one who remembers what he saw from the offensive line last season?

you mean them gradually get better a sthe season went on?

And what will be left for our next pick? More than likely another DL. We will definitely need some offensive help with June 1 cuts. I can see the need to get younger on defense, but there needed to be a little more balance, IMO.

Our next O pick will be LSU Center Wilkerson if he lasts to Rd 5

I'm also hoping for
QB McPherson at some point.

Wow, did you guys see all the Offensive players just roll off the board?

Barber, Fason, Brown, Thorpe.....etc

:confused:

WE dont need another linemen that is goign to be a project. Give this group like AJ one year to see what they can do with an actual coach.

if we need anything on O it is an extra WR and that is it. I would also like McPherson but I dont think he will be there for our next pick and if he is Saban wont take him.

I was pretty sure he was going to pick Daniels because he was from LSU the top ranked CB left and he is big. The only other options I think woudl be Jerome Mathis and Hawthorne

we need to get some offense....o-line...wr...qb....we in for another bad year..............

We addressed our O with Scott Linehan and Hudson Houck. Last year's debacle was primarily about poor coaching -- both in fundamentals and scheme.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
We addressed our O with Scott Linehan and Hudson Houck. Last year's debacle was primarily about poor coaching -- both in fundamentals and scheme.

At this point it looks like that is what Saban and Co. hare hanging there hat on. Let's hope they are right.

Back
Top Bottom