When.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When....

Steve Mo

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
*When* The Chicken Tenderloins beat the Bills, and the 'Phins beat the packs.... We are 6-2 and the bills are 4-4! Then, we have a two game lead over the bills!

:monkey: D. Bledsblows (Drew Blowjob)

One day at a time, my friend. One day at a time.

It is tied at half time, but I have to love the fact that Stewart has 62 yards on 12 carries. If the Lions an controll the clock with Stewart in the 2nd half the Buffalo D might be to fatigued to step and win the game.

This is a come back to earth game for the Bills. Yes, when a QB isn't throwing the ball AT YOUR DBs, its hard to pick it off, huh? Welcome back to reality, your defense sucks......

Man Stewart has 62 on 12 carries? Why the heck couldn't we do that last week? Stupid Lucas, now I am mad again form last week.

Dang now Barfalo is up 24-14. Come on Harrington do something! Kc is beaitng the Raiders....good. Cincy is beating the Titans. Any team that lets the bengals win replaces the bengals as the worst team ever. So Tennesee is on its way.

Wow the Bills looked horrible against one of the worst teams in the league. Buffalo should be concerned for next week. It isn't going to be pretty

On the plus side, looks like the Pats losing streak is going to continue.

Don't bet the ranch on the game in GB ChrisChambers ;)

Anyone catch the Jets/Browns game??? Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha :jetssuck: :lol: BLEW it in the 3rd and 4th quarters!

Back
Top Bottom