whens the last time | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

whens the last time

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
This is a very Big game for the Fins, whens the last time they won a game in the meadowlands?:D

Damn good I say. Now this was a victory. In the Meadowlands babe!!!!!!!

forget the math, its been a long time.........good win fins...

Originally posted by corona683
This is a very Big game for the Fins, whens the last time they won a game in the meadowlands?:D

Well, I'm pretty sure we won in 72. It's been awhile. Feels good.

good job by the phins. they played like they were designed today. run ricky, control the clock, and keep a damn good D rested and chomping at the bit.
I wasn't too happy with Madison's play today, I chocked it up to the sore ankle, otherwise the phins had a solid game.
Some pursuit drills are in order for the secondary, 2 dropped INTs in 2 games ain't too good.
I was happy to see Knight make Chrebet limp, kind of reminded me of Oliver.
Also, JF knocking out Abraham was AWESOME. JF can't make plays like that week in and week out otherwise Sage will be in in a heartbeat. JF needs to lay down or he'll get knocked out.
One highlight reel a game is enough for him.

How about Wade Smith's job on John Abraham?? I can only recall one play (in the 1st quarter) where Abraham threatened Fiedler. Then again, we only threw like 18 times. We'll see after some of us rewatch the game.

He was very good and will get only better. Dixon needs to come back at G though. Perry made a very stupid penalty and neither Nails, Ruddy, or Perry did great. Once again Todd Wade was poor for someone in a contract year.

Marion laid the good hit. Knight had the potential killshot that only hit Chrebet in the hands....and forced the incompletion *coughFUMBLEcough*

Back
Top Bottom