Where Are All The Sports Team Icons? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where Are All The Sports Team Icons?

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Forgive me if this is a repeat question, I haven't been on much lately so I wouldn't have seen if it was already asked, and I didn't get any useful search results. I'm wondering what happened to the sports team logo icons (or "gifts")? I see a couple, like Red Sox and, of course, Dolphins, but what happened to all the baseball/college/hockey/basketball etc ones? All I want is a Texas Longhorns icon, I have been wanting that since back when these gift icons first came out and I wasn't VIP so couldn't purchase one, :lol:, then I get VIP and now they are gone :fire: :lol:.

I think I just saw someone with a Rutgers icon in a thread, but I didn't see it in the list, are the sports icons in a seperate place or something?

They are still there and are at the same place they always have been.

Use the vBPlaza menu ->Click the top link (vBPlaza Main) then scroll down to where it says (wait for it........................

Sports Icons

;)

They are still there and are at the same place they always have been.

Use the vBPlaza menu ->Click the top link (vBPlaza Main) then scroll down to where it says (wait for it........................

Sports Icons

;)

:lol:, I was always looking under the "give gift" section, so that would explain me not seeing them. Man do I feel stupid, lol, sorry for wasting space with a dumb thread :D

:lol:, I was always looking under the "give gift" section, so that would explain me not seeing them. Man do I feel stupid, lol, sorry for wasting space with a dumb thread :D
:lol:

Not a problem, brother

Back
Top Bottom