Where are the best/better seats in the stadium? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where are the best/better seats in the stadium?

Garminator

DEVOTED DOLFAN
Reaction score
I'm looking at possibly picking up season tickets next year & I was wondering what areas get least pounded by the sun...thx for the info..

Garminator said:
I'm looking at possibly picking up season tickets next year & I was wondering what areas get least pounded by the sun...thx for the info..

Club level on the home side or west end zone. The tickets cost more and you have to sign a contract from 3 to 10 years (1 year contracts are in the east end zone only) but the money is worth it. You don't sit next to savages like the BEEFALO or JESTS trailer folk that post in the depths!!!
Plus the ****tail hour lasts the entire game!! :xii:

buckwilde said:
Club level on the home side or west end zone. The tickets cost more and you have to sign a contract from 3 to 10 years (1 year contracts are in the east end zone only) but the money is worth it. You don't sit next to savages like the BEEFALO or JESTS trailer folk that post in the depths!!!

Garminator come to the 400 level with me.... Don't sit next to those high brow club seat level personnel... You get to see fans from other teams get pummelled up and close....:rawk:

motormeat0170 said:
Garminator come to the 400 level with me.... Don't sit next to those high brow club seat level personnel... You get to see fans from other teams get pummelled up and close....:rawk:

:beerbang: :drinkers: :beerbang: :drinkers:

buckwilde said:

Sweet, thank you Mr.BW...I was actually looking in sec 149 in the lower s/w corner.....but they had 3 together & they wouldn't sell just two so i'll keep lookin..

motormeat0170 said:

SOLD!!!...in route to the 400 level with my chains and dagers...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...:band:

The Suites the company i work for has one of the largest suites
they are beautiful loaded with free food and drinks:biggrin:

dude i love 429, i wouldnt change it unless i got front row seats.

how long does it take to get to the lower level 50 when you get season tickets. How many years of renewing you think?

ibemacin said:
Need binoculars from the 400 levels?

No the seats aren't bad at all. I sat in sect. 430, row 21 seats 3 and 4 last season, and they were good seats. The fans around our sectoin were pretty cool too. I was very happy with the seats last season...

There really isnt a bad seat in the stadium except for the club seats. That is just me however, I have been kicked out twice for being too loud/arguing with people who make me aware of it

By the way C&D, Tax refund check should be about 900, season tickets it is, section 429 more than likely

damn straight, and they better be near row 16 seat 17 and 18 as well pass rush

Back
Top Bottom