Where are the thanks? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where are the thanks?

finjim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I need to thank some people and desperately unthank many others.

Forum runs faster without them. They might be doing maintenance before the season starts.

Kinda funny. Thanks are there for Phindog and JC, but not for finjim. Looks like your Ireland thread made the machine go tilt finjim.

Ummmm, theyre right in the corner. Did i miss something? Thanks are kinda silly anyways. I always think its funny when someone that is well known on this site will make a very basic comment and get more thanks off of it then I do in a year. Maybe my comments suck, but I always think that its funny that such a tiny comment from the right person can bring about like 25 thanks.

There you go - one more thanks for each of you

I don't have the option to give a thanks or unthanks. It's not there anymore.

I don't have the option to give a thanks or unthanks. It's not there anymore.

Looks like it's time for an ornate Finheaven funeral. Once you lose Thanks/No thanks it's only a matter of time before you lose Arm length. Only thing that can save you now is a sexy Dolphin cheerleader sig.

Ummmm, theyre right in the corner. Did i miss something? Thanks are kinda silly anyways. I always think its funny when someone that is well known on this site will make a very basic comment and get more thanks off of it then I do in a year. Maybe my comments suck, but I always think that its funny that such a tiny comment from the right person can bring about like 25 thanks.

fanbois

Back
Top Bottom