Where CAn I get My Premiuim member | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where CAn I get My Premiuim member

dominizzo said:
how do i get that Byroan? premiuim membership?

Where do i get Finheaven Vip?

You have to be invited to be a premium member. We're not accepting any new premiums members at this time anyway.
To be a VIP, it costs $24 per year.

Sheeez i cannot even sign up for a Finheaven vip 24 bux a year it says i cannot access this page wooow man i guess finheaven dont like me to much aww welll :(

dominizzo said:
Sheeez i cannot even sign up for a Finheaven VIP 24 bux a year it says i cannot access this page wooow man i guess finheaven dont like me to much aww welll :(

Send a PM to a Mod or Administrator about becoming a VIP member. There has to be a problem with the link. I seriously doubt Finheaven has conspired to keep you out of Finheaven.

dominizzo said:
Sheeez i cannot even sign up for a Finheaven vip 24 bux a year it says i cannot access this page wooow man i guess finheaven dont like me to much aww welll :(

:lol: The site has been glitchy all day because of the software updates, just be patient. Try it again tomorrow, it should be better. And let me know if it still doesn't work.

dominizzo said:
Id like Info on Premiuim emeber i want it posted next to my Avatar please anyone?

They got spell check for you, isn't that enough :njphins:

oopppss, someone forgot to use it.:wink:

WharfRat said:
:yeahthat: ... and it's $84/yr
Can someone explain what the differance is between the vip and premium memberships? I know that premium is by invite only but what actually is it?

Wildbill3 said:
evil finheaven! :njfin:

Another conspiracy theory.Where is Michael Moore when you need him?

NJFINSFAN1 said:
They got spell check for you, isn't that enough :njphins:

oopppss, someone forgot to use it.:wink:

I hear Georgia is having a big day!!!:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom