where did that thread go?!?!??! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

where did that thread go?!?!??!

MarinoFAN13

Marino for President 2008
Reaction score
Bowl_Bound said:
Noone wants to hear one of our receivers mouthing off about the family of an all time great. :lol:

hahahaha, that was great tho....I read it like 5 times before I figured out what the heck you were saying :rofl3:

MarinoFAN13

Reaction score
he is kidding...

My original post was talking about how a radio show in Boston, MA this AM was talking about Marino's oldest son being gay. He accidently thought that David Boston was saying that.

MarinoFAN13

Reaction score
phillyphinphan said:
True. But I could see that the thread was going somewhere that was going to get ugly.....

this is a public forum though, I understand we need to keep it clean, but i don't think there is a reason to delete threads. I don't want any bashing or anything to come from it. I just want to know if these A$$ holes on the radio are spouting their mouths off!

phillyphinphan

Active Roster
Reaction score
MarinoFAN13 said:
this is a public forum though, I understand we need to keep it clean, but i don't think there is a reason to delete threads. I don't want any bashing or anything to come from it. I just want to know if these A$$ holes on the radio are spouting their mouths off!

I understand what your intentions were, but you read the opinion of that poster. That was sure to open a can of worms. I'm not a mod but I'm assuming that's why you original thread was evaporated.....

MarinoFAN13

Reaction score
phillyphinphan said:
I understand what your intentions were, but you read the opinion of that poster. That was sure to open a can of worms. I'm not a mod but I'm assuming that's why you original thread was evaporated.....

I hear ya and I see what you mean....

Top Bottom