Where do I find a Miami Dolphins Cellphone Ringtone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where do I find a Miami Dolphins Cellphone Ringtone

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I have the new nokia and would love to play the Phins fight song on it. Does anyone know where I can find it and other Phins stuff for my Nokia? I tried Matrixm and all the others they don't have anything.

i dont know but i would so love to find one i would have that as my main one...if you find it be sure to tell me..

i guess thats ok because that is the only thing that anybody has found...its not the best but thanks cmax

Ok, this guy is flooding the board, and he hasn't posted a word. Just a bunch of gay pictures. This is a Miami Dolphins football Board, not a homosexual dating service. Probably some idiotic Bills fan. Where the heck are the Mods? Are they not catching this?

Hey Dolphinizzle, im working on eradicating the images left by this clown....unfortunately our job running this board is done free of charge so we cant hire security....its me thats the security and I came across this spamming of the boards within the hour....Im up late a lot so i caught this.....this stuff wont be up during peak usage of the board....

Sorry about that....

TerryTate said:
Hey Dolphinizzle, im working on eradicating the images left by this clown....
Interesting choice of words there Terry. Is he by chance an @ssclown? Because I know of one that has homosexual tendencies. :lol:

Does anyone know if they make Miami Dolphins checks? I have been looking for years and at one point had them until they were discontinued. I see they still manufacture NBA, MLB, NASCAR and NHL checks, but no NFL. What's the deal? :confused:

Wachovia (First Union) is the official bank of the Miami Dolphins. They offer Dolphins checks and a Dolphins bankcard.

Lando's Folly said:
Wachovia (First Union) is the official bank of the Miami Dolphins. They offer Dolphins checks and a Dolphins bankcard.
That's good, if you live in Miami. I already have an account here in Iowa, but i'll check it out. I currently have Simpsons checks....not so bad I guess. As for the bank card, it wasn't offered where i'm at now either. Thanks for the info.

dolfanreal69 said:
the fight song is on the Miami site on NFL.com.
Yea, I burned it onto a CD and drove around the parking lot after school at my alma mater blasting it. :lol: Most of my friends are Vikes, Chiefs, Packers, and Bears fans...they got a kick out it.

JPhinfan86 said:
Yea, I burned it onto a CD and drove around the parking lot after school at my alma mater blasting it. :lol: Most of my friends are Vikes, Chiefs, Packers, and Bears fans...they got a kick out it.
Alcohol involved? Or is that all there is to do in Iowa? :D

Yea something like that. Anything we do in Iowa is better than Buffalo. All you do there is choke on bones and i'm not referring to Buffalo wings. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom