Where do we go from here? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where do we go from here?

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Well maybe its time to start this thread... The Dolphins are hanging on a wish and a prayer for the remaining football season... I don't want to admit right now that we are done for this year. But the following questions I think are needed to be addressed....

Will Ross allow things to stay the same? While he is still in his honeymoon stage as an NFL owner?

If Sparano stays, does he change his coaching staff?

What is the most glaring need this off season?

Do we have anyone that can put this team on their shoulders and bring them together?
How long will we have to put up with this mediocre team?

embarrassed-1.gif

Credit Myles Fynch for this idea last night. Fire Sparano, and name Mike Nolan the interim HC. However, I want to take it a step further. Fire Henning as well, and name either David Lee or Karl Dorrell as Offensive Coordinator.

Hope our offensive line heals over the long week off. Hope Henne heals. Blitz the hell out of the Raiders but stay aware of the screen pass. Hopefully get to 6-5 and ask the same questions next wee. It's painful right now. We know our team isn't that good. And it looks like we're "rebuilding" again. I just want to know if Mr. Ross is going to be the type of owner who can produce a winning organization. Lots of questions to be answered. And too much time to think about them

Back
Top Bottom