Where do we go now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where do we go now?

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
OK now that Jake Long is the pick at #1 overall. I was wondering what you all think we are going to do the rest of the weekend.

I see a trade of JT to get more picks on the first day and with the HUGE amount of Allen is getting i could even see a first rounder as a possibility. I think we def need a linebacker or two maybe a player for the secondary and a WR/TE in the 3rd or so. But i dont know who might be available but i do know one thing to be in a true BP defense we need a hybrid OLB/DE and i was wondering who will be there and could JT be part of a package to get someone like Harvey int he mid first round?

Thoughts, Opinions?

Jason Taylor is probably the next domino that will fall. With that 32nd pick, Miami will definately be going defense.

im looking for the dline now...even if we keep JT....i also like som cb's or even lb's and i wouldnt be mad if we got a qb either....

I would like to get Groves at #32 if hes there and if not I like Jackson also. And I thikn we grab a DT at some point. I like Harrison , Pressely, Rubin to be in the mix for starting nose. And at corner maybe we trade for Lito or Fabian Washington. If not I like Molden, Scandrick , and Godfrey. Id say BP and TS like Conner and Lofton to be the LB. Id rather take a Bell, Goff, Henderson, or Butler in the 4th

im looking for the dline now...even if we keep JT....i also like som cb's or even lb's and i wouldnt be mad if we got a qb either....

yeah i agree like flowers or even get henne to get that Michigan combo as the #1 and 2 picks

Back
Top Bottom