Where does Braylon rank compared to last year's WR? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where does Braylon rank compared to last year's WR?

jbond said:
consequences.....lol

hey, it's just one letter.:)

thanks by the way, I was honestly looking for my dictionary so I could either edit the word or take the " (sp?)" out of it.:wink:

BTW...from 85-almost 87 , when I first go on the net, I thought LOL meant "Lots Of Love". :roflmao: when in JR high and in those old school chat rooms I never realized. too funny...and I can't believe I actually told you guys that.:confused:

Actually Dan Pompei for TSN ranks the WRs #1.Mike Williams, #2.Troy Williamson, #3.Mark Clayton, #4.Braylon Edawards, #5.Roddy White. All as 1st round prospects. Then #6 he actually has Roscoe Parrish saying he could be deadly in the slot! He says Troy Williamson has the potential to be the best receiver in this class in four or five years. This is all in the latest Sporting News mag.

So we have Dan Pompei and Mel Kiper ranking Mike Williams as the best WR in the draft. And Kiper has Mike as the #1 overal prospect in this year's draft. Interesting...

djfresh47 said:
Where would most fans rank Edwards if he would've came out last year? I say this because among the many comments made by fans of how Smith/Rodgers wouldn't of been 1st rd picks last year. I had Mike Williams ranked as the top WR last year before the he was declared ineligible for the draft, but he would've still been taken ahead of Edwards. If Edwards would've declared last year I think he's a late 1st rd pick, behind Fitzgerald, Ro.Williams, Re. Williams, Clayton, Evans, and possibly Woods. If Benson/Williams/Brown would have declared I think they're in the same position as I would put Edwards but possibly 2nd rd picks. My point is that while if Rodgers/Smith would have entered last year's draft they would of been taken significantly lower than they would've been taken in this years, but so would most of the other top prospects.
Somewhere around 50th. Right around where his brother David Terrell would rank.

DolphanD said:
Actually Dan Pompei for TSN ranks the WRs #1.Mike Williams, #2.Troy Williamson, #3.Mark Clayton, #4.Braylon Edawards, #5.Roddy White. All as 1st round prospects. Then #6 he actually has Roscoe Parrish saying he could be deadly in the slot! He says Troy Williamson has the potential to be the best receiver in this class in four or five years. This is all in the latest Sporting News mag.

So we have Dan Pompei and Mel Kiper ranking Mike Williams as the best WR in the draft. And Kiper has Mike as the #1 overal prospect in this year's draft. Interesting...
Pompei is close to right except that Williamson is the best wr in this years draft imo. Statwise he wont compare cause of the offense he played in but his skill set is as good as anyones.

Back
Top Bottom