Where does Ronnie brown stay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where does Ronnie brown stay

kingfin said:
He dont have a contract.I dont think he got a house down there yet.Where does he sleep and rest.

During the camps, the guys used to stay at the Rolling Hills there near the facility...At least they do during TC in July. I would assume they stay there on a temp. basis since he hasn't got a contract yet.

Ummmmm...

kingfin said:
He dont have a contract.I dont think he got a house down there yet.Where does he sleep and rest.

Stalker???? :wink:

Jimmy James said:
Anybody know the hotel well enough to fill us in on what it's like? I'm guessing it's no Comfort Inn but that it's also no Four Seasons.

Its very nice, and very quite. The restaraunt in there is pretty cool, and they serve Starbucks coffee. There are a couple of big meeting rooms, the team uses one before they leave for every home game. Most of the players stay on floor 3. You have to have a special access card to get to that floor. But I'm under the impression that some of the veterans stay on the top floor, because when I was there last summer, I got in the elevator with Olindo Mare, and we were on the sixth floor going down, and he was already in the elevator.

i stayed in the team hotel during training camp last year, and it was full of rookies and people who didnt have houses in Miami yet
the only star staying there was boston, but he had just been injured so he had left a few days before i stayed there
its a nice hotel, but very cheap

i also saw steven tyler of areosmith there strangely enough

fantasticfins said:
But I'm under the impression that some of the veterans stay on the top floor, because when I was there last summer, I got in the elevator with Olindo Mare, and we were on the sixth floor going down, and he was already in the elevator.

Maybe he was just engaging in a bit of "afternoon delight" with an adoring fan staying up there. ;)

(Apologies to Mrs. Mare if there is one)

FinNasty23 said:
Stalker???? :wink:

LOL!!! I was just about to let him know he might be careful asking this question. People might get the wrong idea:roflmao:

Jimmy James said:
Maybe he was just engaging in a bit of "afternoon delight" with an adoring fan staying up there. ;)

(Apologies to Mrs. Mare if there is one)

:roflmao:

Nick has a new house with 11,000 square feet...he could house the entire team in his crib. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom