Where does Vontae rank among NFL defensive rookies? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where does Vontae rank among NFL defensive rookies?

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
He has after today 38 tackles and 3 ints one of which was returned for a TD and 7 pass deflections. I mean it has to garner some attention doesnt it.

I really cant think of many that would be in front of him can any of you guys...you may think Byrd for the Bills but he is on a bad team and i think if we are .500+ that Davis will get a look considering he would have helped us win. Maybe Clay Matthews, Curry? i donno...... can anybody possibly rank what you think the current 1-3 or 1-5 in DROY.

idk about defensive rookie of the year but todays pick was crucial, he came up big and has shown he can make plays. Hes gonna be a great corner for us for a long time. He needs to work on not letting up the big plays but hes a rookie going up against great receivers, some of them are future hall of famers. Vontae can make plays and that one today really saved the game for us.

but as far as other defensive rookies im not really sure of numbers other than i know Byrds got 8 ints.

Back
Top Bottom