where I could listen draft live online ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

where I could listen draft live online ?

fastball83 said:
does anybody have a free link ?

Shame that you are in France.Don't think there will be too many places to listen on-line.It will be broadcast here in America everywhere.Just keep checking up on it.All sites will be constantly updating the picks I am sure.Don't worry,you will know very soon after who we pick and/or if we trade back draft picks.It will not take long for you to find out.http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressb...sreleases.asp?contentID=4441&lid=draftcentral These are places that will be posting updates on our picks for sure.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MIAMI DOLPHINS DRAFT CENTRAL[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]April 25, 2006[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]•Watch LIVE the NFL Network Pre-Draft Show from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
•Listen LIVE to the Sirius NFL Radio Day 1 Coverage from 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
•Listen LIVE to the Draft Podium
•Watch LIVE the NFL Network Day 1 Recap from 10:00-11:00 PM[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]If you are on the same time zone as Paris then these times SHOULD be about 5 hours ahead.So 12:00pm would be 5:00pm.Good luck and GO DOLPHINS!

[/SIZE][/FONT]

I love watching the draft but it does get a little boring after a while. No offense but i think listening to the draft on the radio would be sooo boring! Try ESPN radio but i doubt they will broadcast the whole draft. They will def keep you up to date on everything though

Lazy1 said:
I love watching the draft but it does get a little boring after a while. No offense but i think listening to the draft on the radio would be sooo boring! Try ESPN radio but i doubt they will broadcast the whole draft. They will def keep you up to date on everything though
And I agree,Crowder was the STEAL of last year's draft.Let's hope saban can pull another Crowderesque pick in the 3rd :hail: SABAN

thanks for your reply, just another question the beginning is at noon , what is noon ? 12 o clock morning or other ?

fastball83 said:
thanks for your reply, just another question the beginning is at noon , what is noon ? 12 o clock morning or other ?
If you are in the same tome Zone as Paris then noon means 5pm for you.

Hi, i'm from france too. I know how hard it is to have nfl coverage here.
If you just want to know the picks, i think that the easier and quicker way to get them is the nfl.com draft tracker : http://www.nfl.com/draft/drafttracker/round/round1

I will miss the beginning of the draft, but i should be back for #16, so if u can post the link to the better live radio available when the draft has started, feel free to post it here.

Thanks.

hello narco, comment vas tu ? et quel joueur souhaite tu que nick draft ce soir

traduction for our all around the world friend : how are you and what player would you like nick draft this evening ?

good to see another french dolfan here.

Hi fastball83, i'm fine.

I'd like to see nick pick a wr like Santonio Holmes or Chad Jackson, or a cb like Tye Hill. But whoever is picked, i will be happy because i trust in Nick.

Back
Top Bottom