Where is everybody staying in Canton | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is everybody staying in Canton

My buddies and I are staying at the Ramada Inn in Akron and we can't wait. We would love to meet up with people and tailgate with Phin Phans!!! Email me so we can hook up!! jrammy31@adelphia.net

Ram

Comfort Inn In Akron. Arrive Thursday Leave Tuesday after the Fins abuse DA Bears !!!!!!!!!

My wive set it up, I think the the Marriott or the Hilton, all I know is I'm there and I got a couple finsheaven tee shirts to wear.. I'm stoked and can't wait. Aug 5th we fly out of Sarasota.. Canton here we come!

Marino is the man!!

PhinPhreak said:
I have 2 reservations in Akron for the ceremony, Red Roof Inn Akron and Quality Inn Akron. I need to cancel one and would like to keep the one where a majority of the FH clan will be staying.

I'll be at the Red Roof inn in Akron.

My buddy and I are...

staying at the Comfort Inn in Akron. We are flying in Thursday night. Going to spend 2 days at the Hall of Fame and then attend the Ceremony. I have to work the next day so I won't be able to attend the Hall of Fame game Monday night. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom