Where is JJ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is JJ?

umpalu

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I want an offensive line. Thoroughbred midwestern gods. Hay bailing tossing giants. Let Grier figure out his mess and can him after June 1st. The cowboys in the early 90s had the triplets and an offensive line you couldn’t even fathom taking on. I was 110% against the signing of Armstead. The Conner Williams move I will admit surprised me and now worth it. I have been a Dolphins fan since birth (44 years). We haven’t won shizzz in my lifetime. You let Wilkins go? F THIS TEAM. Side note: thank god Belicheat is being seen for what he is, a side note to Bradys history.

Last edited:
JJ couldn't build a line in Miami to save his life.
If you go back and look at his offensive draft picks during his time here, every last one was, at best, a mediocre player.
He nailed some defensive picks and signings, but whiffed horribly on the offensive side.
Troy Drayton might have been his best acquisition, and that was a trade. And Troy Drayton was just meh.

JJ couldn't build a line in Miami to save his life.
If you go back and look at his offensive draft picks during his time here, every last one was, at best, a mediocre player.
He nailed some defensive picks and signings, but whiffed horribly on the offensive side.
Troy Drayton might have been his best acquisition, and that was a trade. And Troy Drayton was just meh.
Yeah he only drafted two hall of famers and several pro bowlers. Won two playoff games. Total failure lmao

Yeah he only drafted two hall of famers and several pro bowlers. Won two playoff games. Total failure lmao

He was also a narcissist that stripped Marino of audibles & had Dan sprinting in the backfield to make hand-offs.

JJ is a hero to many here because of the Canes. But he's the reason for the curse. Pushed out Shula AND Marino. Karma was a big fan of both. If you can't tell, you haven't been paying attention.

What did JJ really do in Dallas other than fall arse backwards into that Walker trade that garnered him one of the best offensive lines the NFL has ever known? Right time. Right place. Luck is a real thing. Ask Bledsoe, Brady & Belicheat.

I love Jimmy

View attachment 159491

More for the Canes stuff than the Dolphin stuff

When he got out he did it the right way, Fishing in the Keys and making big time money just to talk a few hours on Sunday

More power to him

I far from love him but he certainly did it right. I love Dan Le Batard & Dan says JJ is as cool, genuine, and gracious as they come.

But he did f@ck us with its no sin to punt Wannstedt that killed Ricky & wasted one of the most bad arse defenses we ever had.

All in all- get yours, JJ but also...

1706422831877.gif

He was also a narcissist that stripped Marino of audibles & had Dan sprinting in the backfield to make hand-offs.

JJ is a hero to many here because of the Canes. But he's the reason for the curse. Pushed out Shula AND Marino. Karma was a big fan of both. If you can't tell, you haven't been paying attention.

What did JJ really do in Dallas other than fall arse backwards into that Walker trade that garnered him one of the best offensive lines the NFL has ever known? Right time. Right place. Luck is a real thing. Ask Bledsoe, Brady & Belicheat.

There is that, also.
Conclusion, no one is perfect, except possibly yours truly. - LOL

I love Jimmy

View attachment 159491

More for the Canes stuff than the Dolphin stuff

When he got out he did it the right way, Fishing in the Keys and making big time money just to talk a few hours on Sunday

More power to him

Just a note for the information of our "Fish" fans.

The fish JJ is holding is called a Dolphin; just not the mammal known as a Dolphin that we use on our LOGO.

There, that should screw things up for a lot of our posters. - LOL

I far from love him but he certainly did it right. I love Dan Le Batard & Dan says JJ is as cool, genuine, and gracious as they come.

But he did f@ck us with its no sin to punt Wannstedt that killed Ricky & wasted one of the most bad arse defenses we ever had.

All in all- get yours, JJ but also...

View attachment 159492

Make up your mind! - LOL

I want an offensive line. Thoroughbred midwestern gods. Hay bailing tossing giants. Let Grier figure out his mess and can him after June 1st. The cowboys in the early 90s had the triplets and an offensive line you couldn’t even fathom taking on. I was 110% against the signing of Armstead. The Conner Williams move I will admit surprised me and now worth it. I have been a Dolphins fan since birth (44 years). We haven’t won shizzz in my lifetime. You let Wilkins go? F THIS TEAM. Side note: thank god Belicheat is being seen for what he is, a side note to Bradys history.
Did you watch the Jimmy and Wannstedt teams? Might want to check those out before you pop off something like this which is pretty easily negated my friend.

Back
Top Bottom