Where is my Rick Spielman thread? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is my Rick Spielman thread?

I saw it get closed and then moved. It probably got moved to the staff forum.

CashInFist said:
I received a PM from Wharf saying that it was moved but I can't find it anywhere.

If you start a thread... and then violate the Terms of Service repeatedly within it... don't expect the mods to clean up the mess piece-meal. The thread was pulled wholesale.

The mods and admins here are volunteers, and they aren't here to accommodate your name-calling and profanity on the terms that you might think work best for you.

If you value your thread, respect the house rules.

P4E

P4E said:
If you start a thread... and then violate the Terms of Service repeatedly within it... don't expect the mods to clean up the mess piece-meal. The thread was pulled wholesale.

The mods and admins here are volunteers, and they aren't here to accommodate your name-calling and profanity on the terms that you might think work best for you.

If you value your thread, respect the house rules.

P4E

There certainly have been MANY worse threads than that one. If someone can't handle being called a cry-baby then they shouldn't act like one. That is a very lame reason to make a thread totally inaccessible. Absolutely pathetic. :shakeno: There certainly was a lot worth reading in that thread.

Oh yeah, and it would have been really difficult to just delete "cry-baby".:rolleyes:

Even easier not to type it in the first place.

You engaged in a running personal pissing match with another member in that thread. If one of the Mods had nothing better to do than dissect and clean-up, item by item, the mess you helped create, then we might do so. But that might be a bit unfair to the Mods, given that it's your responsibility to stay within the house rules.

Look, Cash... I'm not out to bust your privates here, but you need to realize that it's up to you to remain within the rules. If you had a problem with something someone else said, your recourse was to stay within the rules and report the post to the mods. We are NOT here to clean up running, personal feuds in the threads.

Scroll up a few posts and read my signature. Or re-read the house rules. Stick within them, and you'll be fine.

P4E said:
Even easier not to type it in the first place.

You engaged in a running personal pissing match with another member in that thread. If one of the Mods had nothing better to do than dissect and clean-up, item by item, the mess you helped create, then we might do so. But that might be a bit unfair to the Mods, given that it's your responsibility to stay within the house rules.

Look, Cash... I'm not out to bust your privates here, but you need to realize that it's up to you to remain within the rules. If you had a problem with something someone else said, your recourse was to stay within the rules and report the post to the mods. We are NOT here to clean up running, personal feuds in the threads.

Scroll up a few posts and read my signature. Or re-read the house rules. Stick within them, and you'll be fine.

Well, then the same rules should apply to everyone. There have been MANY other threads A LOT worse than that one that have not been closed and moved so noone could see it. Give me a F***ing break. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom