Where is the Love | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is the Love

nuttie_buddie

Own Your Mom
Reaction score
Where is the Love/Official Pistons Thread

guys lakers celtics and spurs all have an official thread..where is the detriot pistons thread..im interested to kno what people here think of the true beast of the east..the most underrated team in the nba..the DETRIOT PISTONS

they destroyed the suns yesterday and the bucks the other nite as well..

Come on guys show the Pistons some love...:up:

Pistons are just as boring as the Spurs, god forbid we have to see another Pistons/Spurs Finals.

guys lakers celtics and spurs all have an official thread..where is the detriot pistons thread..im interested to kno what people here think of the true beast of the east..the most underrated team in the nba..the DETRIOT PISTONS

they destroyed the suns yesterday and the bucks the other nite as well..

Come on guys show the Pistons some love...:up:

So start a thread...which I guess you kind of already did... :lol:

The other teams have threads because us fans started them and kept them going. I am sure if you keep this thread going, or start a new one, you will most likely get people coming in and out offering their various opinions and whatnot. :up:

Pistons are just as boring as the Spurs, god forbid we have to see another Pistons/Spurs Finals.

You're absolutely right. I'd much rather watch Dwyane Wade careen into the lane, back to the basket, and jump bass-ackwards into a Dallas Maverick while flipping the ball over his shoulder to get a pair of free throws than some honest-to-goodness teamwork. (Exactly who were the refs for that series, anyway? It was Dick Bavetta, Tim Donaghy and Wade's high school coach, right?)

people start those threads because they are fans of that team...obviously there is no piston fans that post here

Well, I am. I thought I was the only one, though, since 3P and ChrisKo don't hang around here much anymore. Hence my reason for not starting a thread.

But, it's good to know I'm not totally alone.

You're absolutely right. I'd much rather watch Dwyane Wade careen into the lane, back to the basket, and jump bass-ackwards into a Dallas Maverick while flipping the ball over his shoulder to get a pair of free throws than some honest-to-goodness teamwork. (Exactly who were the refs for that series, anyway? It was Dick Bavetta, Tim Donaghy and Wade's high school coach, right?)

He also averaged like 34 ppg against your pissed-ons that postseason and was making every single shot he took. Field goal or freethrow, didn't matter, it went in and Detroit was eliminated. Would have done it to them previous year too had he not been hurt but w/e. Don't hate.

it is nice to kno that there is one or two pistons fans..they have the best starting five in the league(well between them and the spurs)they kno how to play as a team. and i would like another pistons and spurs final..cuz it would be two teams going up against each other...it was nice the first time and the pistons would take them to a seven game series.unlike lebron..who didnt even win won and got very lucky he even beat the pistons...

they won another last nite...r on the hunt for the number one seed..:woot:GO PISTONS GO

I guess you missed Wade's performance against your Pissedons. He owned your team.

We earned that title. Any talk of anything to the contrary is just sour grapes.

We should have beaten you the year before as well. Just hold onto that because it could have been 2-0 versus your team. (it should have been)

He also averaged like 34 ppg against your pissed-ons that postseason and was making every single shot he took. Field goal or freethrow, didn't matter, it went in and Detroit was eliminated. Would have done it to them previous year too had he not been hurt but w/e. Don't hate.
The more amazing number is the 60% (could be higher, could have been 65%) FG percentage in that series.

The Pistons got ***** slapped. Hell, the moment I saw Shaq go coast to coast on the Pistons in a FASTBREAK (SHAQ IN A FASTBREAK?), that is when I knew this was over.

And to bring up the Dallas series is already old, and has been proven many times with facts and even visual evidence. Hell, there's a whole thing on it on the ESPN site with a video from a different angle that shows clearly of the fouls [an angle that they did NOT show on the game, from behind Wade where Dirk fouled him].

Maverick fans has failed with that arguement (just as much as Mrs. Hasselhoff and the Mavericks failed on that series).

If you don't want to see Wade on the freethrow line, then get the **** out of his way and don't foul him. Let him take the basket. :) He drives at full speed and hard to the basket 98% of the time, and has one of the quickest first steps in the game.

Back
Top Bottom