Where is the Love | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is the Love

I guess you missed Wade's performance against your Pissedons. He owned your team.

We earned that title. Any talk of anything to the contrary is just sour grapes.

We should have beaten you the year before as well. Just hold onto that because it could have been 2-0 versus your team. (it should have been)
ooo but guess what the heat didnt beat the pistons soo..ya..that ends that agruement..series was 1-1..both had different makers(meaning injuries).so stop making excuses...and right now what is ur teams record...or is the miami heat even playing basketball anymore..

I will say one thing thou..If Prince would of been on wade..lol..i dont think he would of had that high of a percentage...

ooo but guess what the heat didnt beat the pistons soo..ya..that ends that agruement..series was 1-1..both had different makers(meaning injuries).so stop making excuses...and right now what is ur teams record...or is the miami heat even playing basketball anymore..

I will say one thing thou..If Prince would of been on wade..lol..i dont think he would of had that high of a percentage...

I hope you are kidding.

Prince himself said that he couldn't guard him.

After Prince had that one good game, Wade made it a point to embarrass him repeatedley...and he did till they pulled him off of him.

Rip Hamilton does the best job on him shutting him down to only 30 points per game. :lol:

I hope you are kidding.

Prince himself said that he couldn't guard him.

After Prince had that one good game, Wade made it a point to embarrass him repeatedley...and he did till they pulled him off of him.

Rip Hamilton does the best job on him shutting him down to only 30 points per game. :lol:
doubt it..unless u have a link..

plus did u not notice the LOL after the statement..

The more amazing number is the 60% (could be higher, could have been 65%) FG percentage in that series.

The Pistons got ***** slapped. Hell, the moment I saw Shaq go coast to coast on the Pistons in a FASTBREAK (SHAQ IN A FASTBREAK?), that is when I knew this was over.

And to bring up the Dallas series is already old, and has been proven many times with facts and even visual evidence. Hell, there's a whole thing on it on the ESPN site with a video from a different angle that shows clearly of the fouls [an angle that they did NOT show on the game, from behind Wade where Dirk fouled him].

Maverick fans has failed with that arguement (just as much as Mrs. Hasselhoff and the Mavericks failed on that series).

If you don't want to see Wade on the freethrow line, then get the **** out of his way and don't foul him. Let him take the basket. :) He drives at full speed and hard to the basket 98% of the time, and has one of the quickest first steps in the game.

Yeah, Mavs fans have bought into Mark Cuban's stupid little conspiracy theories about how David Stern and the NBA are out to get them. I swear, i've never seen fans that complain about officiating more than them.

Does anyone kno how i or someone else can change the name of the Thread to The Official Detrtoit Pistons Thread..or should i just creat a new one..

Im not trying to be dumb just wondering cause i never had it done before..and i dont want to keep creating threads that already been made..

Back
Top Bottom