Where is the uproar! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is the uproar!

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know it is a little removed, but why isn't there more of an uproar from the Dolphans about the lack of changes at the top. The whole Marino situation was to divert attention away from the fact that nothing was going to change internally with how the Dolphins are run. Even if Dan stayed he wouldn't be in postion to change anything. The promoteing of Speilman is the most insulting. He is Dave's guy, so who do you really think the GM is. You know Dave still has the final word in everything.

The same can be said to the type of football we can expect on the feild. We are going to get a QB of the future maybee, but Jay will remain the starter. We will have inconsistent, undisaplined, and underachieving players.

I am honestly sick about this. All I can honestly look forward to is a losing season, so we get rid of this staff, a high draft choice unless Dave loses another first round pick, and a new QB in 2005. Even if they do what they did the last 2 years and bring in a huge name free agent to get our hopes up IE Terrel Owens. We don't have a QB that can hit him on the deep ball, and Dave's lack of disapline will lead to our demise. The proof is is in the pudding, and it can't be disputed that costly penalties, missed tackles, not being prepared in week 1, and melt down on special teams is why we didn't make the playoffs. All reflects on the coach more than the players.

Where were you last month?? Did you not read this site??

I took up drinking. :drinker:

You should try it.

All this was said for weeks.. We have all set it aside and see how it all goes before judging..

Because that is all we can do. :lol:

I did take a break because i was moving back to Florida, and had to deal with dial up for 2 weeks. I do listen to ESPN radio down here in Florida, and none of the local shows ever talk about it. All the fans that call in are optimistic, but I just can't be as long as this staff is still here. In 2000 we gad a good o-line and a great D, and a 1000 yard rusher, but this staff couldn't win the big games. If we could have pulled out both games that we had big lead agains NY we would have had home feild, but we had melt downs. As long as this staff is here that is all I can expect, and it pisses me off because every year besides last year for as long as I can remember I was always optimisic about our chances in the upcomming year. That was lost when we lost to houston last year, and I can't get that excitement back as long as Dave is running the show.

Originally posted by Dajesus
I know it is a little removed, but why isn't there more of an uproar from the Dolphans about the lack of changes at the top.

I roared plenty. Now I am hoarse and tired and ready to endure another mediocre season. But they won't get a nickel of my money for tickets or gear till they fire Wannstedt. It ain't much, but it's all I can do.

I know it is a little removed, but why isn't there more of an uproar from the Dolphans about the lack of changes at the top. The whole Marino situation was to divert attention away from the fact that nothing was going to change internally with how the Dolphins are run. Even if Dan stayed he wouldn't be in postion to change anything. The promoteing of Speilman is the most insulting. He is Dave's guy, so who do you really think the GM is. You know Dave still has the final word in everything.

The same can be said to the type of football we can expect on the feild. We are going to get a QB of the future maybee, but Jay will remain the starter. We will have inconsistent, undisaplined, and underachieving players.

I am honestly sick about this. All I can honestly look forward to is a losing season.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

Re: Re: Where is the uproar!

Originally posted by Rick 1966

I roared plenty. Now I am hoarse and tired and ready to endure another mediocre season. But they won't get a nickel of my money for tickets or gear till they fire Wannstedt. It ain't much, but it's all I can do.

Like they can replace him with some genius coach who will just take us to the big one without having to do anything. Please, we've had Shula and Johnson, I don't remember a SB between the 2 in the last 12 years...So firing Wanny doesn't qurantee a instant winner or sb..you guys sometime need to rethink your statements and maybe GU a little.

Re: Re: Re: Where is the uproar!

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Like they can replace him with some genius coach who will just take us to the big one without having to do anything. Please, we've had Shula and Johnson, I don't remember a SB between the 2 in the last 12 years...So firing Wanny doesn't qurantee a instant winner or sb..you guys sometime need to rethink your statements and maybe GU a little.

No, I don't think I need to rethink my statement at all. In the NFL, you produce or you're gone. Wannstedt has not produced. He should be fired. Your ridiculous statement that I think a new coach "will just take us to the big one without having to do anything" shows how poorly YOU have thought this out. We don't need another coach who doesn't do anything...we have one of those right now.

I am honestly sick about this. All I can honestly look forward to is a losing season, so we get rid of this staff, a high draft choice unless Dave loses another first round pick, and a new QB in 2005. Even if they do what they did the last 2 years and bring in a huge name free agent to get our hopes up IE Terrel Owens. We don't have a QB that can hit him on the deep ball, and Dave's lack of disapline will lead to our demise. The proof is is in the pudding, and it can't be disputed that costly penalties, missed tackles, not being prepared in week 1, and melt down on special teams is why we didn't make the playoffs. All reflects on the coach more than the players.

Ain't no need of cryin' over "spilt milk" !! :lol: :lol:

Re: Re: Re: Where is the uproar!

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Maybe not, but keeping Wanny damn sure ain't guaranteein' us squat either!! How long must one wait anyway ??

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where is the uproar!

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Maybe not, but keeping Wanny damn sure ain't guaranteein' us squat either!! How long must one wait anyway ??

Till Arizona wins the BIG ONE :eek:

Back
Top Bottom