Where it all begins... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where it all begins...

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey I see a lot of peopl on the Wide REceiver band wagon. Just remember this. No matter who is at QB this offense will all start with running the ball in Ricky's hands. We have to do that to throw the ball well. We have been the route woith a passing game and no running game. It doesn't work.

Even with a talented young QB he needs some time.

The OLIne is our number one priority this off season, either via free agency or draft. I for one woudl like to see a quality FA lineman and QB, and then draft QB and lineman again then go to WR. My dream list:

FA:

Brunell
John Tait-KC

Draft:

Rivers
Carey

So then who are your #2 and#3 WR's? Thompson and Robinson? Patten and McKnight?

No way.

Depends on who is available later in the draft. I may give Tolver and Simmons some more work. Perhaps pick up a free agent.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
So then who are your #2 and#3 WR's? Thompson and Robinson? Patten and McKnight?

No way.

Fact: without a QB we can't throw the ball

Fact: Without an OL AND a QB Ricky can't run

Fact: Without an OL the QB can't throw, and Ricky can't run

We have THE talent on this team. I think WR included. We have our #1 in chambers, that's a given. We also have McMichael, and Ricky to pass short to. All Thompson and Mcknight have to do is look pretty and catch a few balls. Be honest, McKnight looked a LOT better after losing his job to Thompson. You also have to admit that Thompson picked it up at the end of the season.

Bring them back with heavy pay cuts, and allow Northcutt and Tolver have alegitimate shot at the starting WR spot. There is NO way we can draft a WR first round this year. I'm fine with our 3rd rounder going to WR as LONG as we have OL patched up. WR comes third, the passing threat doesn't need to be pretty it just has to be there. The problem last year was no line and when the QB DID have time, HE didnt' make the plays. If the QB can put it there, THompson and McKnight should be fine. WR is a distant third, after OL and the most important spot...QB.

Northcutt would destroy those guys. He is a far better receiver than McKnight and Thompson.

QB: Brunell, Rivers WR: Chris Chambers, Isacc Bruce or Steve Smith and Michael Clayton OL: Tait, Pace Tim Dwight on Special teams. that would be the team to beat.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

Originally posted by Noland
QB: Brunell, Rivers WR: Chris Chambers, Isacc Bruce or Steve Smith and Michael Clayton OL: Tait, Pace Tim Dwight on Special teams. that would be the team to beat.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!
yeah..I'd like to bang Britney Spears, but that's not happening either

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
yeah..I'd like to bang Britney Spears, but that's not happening either

How you gonna say you wanna bag that head case? Give me Michelle Branch ANY day of the week!

Originally posted by Graythreat

How you gonna say you wanna bag that head case? Give me Michelle Branch ANY day of the week!
would you throw Britney outta bed?..I know I wouldn't.

btw, I'd love Michelle Branch too:cool:

would you throw Britney outta bed?..I know I wouldn't.

btw, I'd love Michelle Branch too:cool:

kicked better out of bed ;) ................pssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nah, but to be honest I'd take Branch over her any day. I mean Brittney is hot and all, but what would you think if you actually got to talk to that girl? I can't even immagine the stuff that would slip out of my mouth, lol

"So uh brittney...wtf were you thinking with that whole wedding thing?"

"I just need to know, because if JT's been there, I don't want to touch it Brittney...."

kicked better out of bed ;) ................pssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nah, but to be honest I'd take Branch over her any day. I mean Brittney is hot and all, but what would you think if you actually got to talk to that girl? I can't even immagine the stuff that would slip out of my mouth, lol

"So uh brittney...wtf were you thinking with that whole wedding thing?"

"I just need to know, because if JT's been there, I don't want to touch it Brittney...."
JT's been there...everyone has by now:lol:

JT's been there...everyone has by now:lol:

I know man...what a waste of a goodie girl. Took her awhile to hit the slut star skid, but boy did she hit it.

However, might I add that i feel very sorry for Affleck. if Puffy's been there there is NO WAY I'd touch it.....poor poor Affleck.

I know man...what a waste of a goodie girl. Took her awhile to hit the slut star skid, but boy did she hit it.

However, might I add that i feel very sorry for Affleck. if Puffy's been there there is NO WAY I'd touch it.....poor poor Affleck.
for real...Ben wasn't even the next one to hit it...that dancer guy was.

Hollwood Hoes at their finest:lol:

for real...Ben wasn't even the next one to hit it...that dancer guy was.

Hollwood Hoes at their finest:lol:

Judd? man he got played like the Bill's in Miami ;)

Gotta love when people go Hollywood. It's funny to see the crap they pull. J-lo, Brittney, and the list goes on and on. Think your under pressure making 10 mil per movie shooting in exotic locales? Try finishing up your masters while trying to support your family your floozy acresses.

Judd? man he got played like the Bill's in Miami ;)

Gotta love when people go Hollywood. It's funny to see the crap they pull. J-lo, Brittney, and the list goes on and on. Think your under pressure making 10 mil per movie shooting in exotic locales? Try finishing up your masters while trying to support your family your floozy acresses.
touche :lol:

yeah...Those celebs are so insecure that they have to marry the first fellow celeb they see. Or, if their careers are going downhill, they have to sellout and whore themselves...(cough) madonna (cough)

Back
Top Bottom