Where it all begins... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where it all begins...

yeah. If I were

1. trying to break in

or

2. Trying to salvage my career

I'd steer clear of the unproven ones though. I'd Take Stacy Haiduk

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001307/

yeah, she's gettin there, and she's married, but I'd be a celeb, and if she couldn't save my career, no one cood......lol

Circling Wagons- I see you DO have some taste...
Have you seen "Irreversible"? One of the most disturbing movies I've ever seen. Check it out if you like Belluci.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
So then who are your #2 and#3 WR's? Thompson and Robinson? Patten and McKnight?

No way.

there is one thing people are forgetting. we have a new recievers coach. alot of people including myself have said that coaching is the main prob, well, i think the reason Ford was fired was cus he wasnt teaching these guys anything. This guy from arizona made Bouldin an instant star. me thiks he will do wonders with the young guys and thompson. i also think mcnight will be cut.

I agree with the first poster....it all starts up front.

And Belluci is hot.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Hey I see a lot of peopl on the Wide REceiver band wagon. Just remember this. No matter who is at QB this offense will all start with running the ball in Ricky's hands. We have to do that to throw the ball well. We have been the route woith a passing game and no running game. It doesn't work.

Even with a talented young QB he needs some time.

The OLIne is our number one priority this off season, either via free agency or draft. I for one woudl like to see a quality FA lineman and QB, and then draft QB and lineman again then go to WR. My dream list:

FA:

Brunell
John Tait-KC

Draft:

Rivers
Carey

Agreed in Philosophy - O-Line is starting point of any good offense. Look at Carolina. Their OL blocks like ours and they are 8-8 instead of 11-5.

But, John Tait? He's a decent RT, better than Wade, but he's also soft.

I would look at a big strong OG. Jeno James is 6-3, 310 (decent size but not huge). However, he does an excellent job controlling the DT's - he's strong, mobile and only in his 4th year. He'll be an unrestricted free agent.

He could replace Perry immediately.

I might also look at Tait or another.

Agree with Brunell though. If we are not pursuing a FA QB as well as OL - it's insane.

Of course, we also need, along with 2-3 new O-linemen and a QB, a WR.

All this is why I get SO irritated at the talk that "we're close."

Basically we have three players on the entire offense that are reliable and solid starters: Williams, McMichael and Chambers.

Beyond that, and perhaps Konrad, there isn't a player who isn't replaceable.

I am just posting so I can see Britney again, but I do agree that OL is #1 priority, and QB #2, and that WR and the draft should be based upon how we do in FA with the first 2.

Back
Top Bottom