Where the best place to single game tix? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where the best place to single game tix?

bgdaddy5150

Alaskan Dolphan
Reaction score
My family and I are planning our vacation to Miami in Nov. for the Vikings game. Need to know where the best place is to buy single game tix, living in Alaska, we don't get the connections like to the lower 48. Would be willing to trade Alaskan merchandise if anyone is interested. Also anyone willing to invite an out of state guest to their tailgate party.

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

I'm putting together a big dolfan event for that game if you're interested. Includes tix, hotel, transfers, party, tailgate, etc. Still working on some final touches, but should have the info soon.

If interested, shoot me an e-mail at dnsford@aol.com

bgdaddy5150 said:
My family and I are planning our vacation to Miami in Nov. for the Vikings game. Need to know where the best place is to buy single game tix, living in Alaska, we don't get the connections like to the lower 48. Would be willing to trade Alaskan merchandise if anyone is interested. Also anyone willing to invite an out of state guest to their tailgate party.

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Best is always to hook up with an existing season ticket holder. After the season ticket process is completet (end of may) season ticket holders get first shot at addional tickets. Some are unlimited, some have limits. I believe NE was a limit of 2 additional tickets per season ticket. This year you may expect a couple more games (NYJ, GB, Vikes). But that would be your first best shot.

Back
Top Bottom