Where To Buy Good Jerseys? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where To Buy Good Jerseys?

dol-fan1313x

Rookie
Reaction score
I am thinking about buying a Minkah Jersey ( I know this is probably risky ). What are some good places to buy nice looking jerseys without spending an arm and a leg?

You'll get what you pay for. Expect that knockoff to look like a knock off.

The NFL licensed apparel is pricey, but it is, generally very good quality.

If you are looking for a $25 jersey, good luck with that.

eBay. You'll be able to get a second hand one at a great price.

The fake ones sucm balls.

You can buy a stitched jersey for $150 on NFLShop; they have sales of 20-30% off frequently. Those are going to be your best bet. I bought a Chinese knockoff Suh jersey for $45 a few years back and my buddy bought one from NFLShop. Mine looked laughable in comparison (I thought it looked pretty good until I compared them).

Also, finding a Minkah jersey on those knockoff sites might be difficult.

I have 6 different jersey from "those sites". My old Culpepper jersey had tags on it, my Suh and Landry are damn near exact to my authentic Ajayi I paid a grip for.....yeah it seems every jersey I buy they are traded or released...or they suck ass

If you don't want to buy an authentic stitched jersey, get a replica on NFL.com. They still look great, cost less, and will still be better than any Chinese knockoff.

If you don't want to buy an authentic stitched jersey, get a replica on NFL.com. They still look great, cost less, and will still be better than any Chinese knockoff.
This might have been true when Reebok made the jerseys, but I disagree in regards to the Nike jerseys. The least expensive Nike jersey a fan can but is like a hundred bucks and everything is silkscreened on. Those knock offs at least have stitched numbers and lettering and are way less money. So long as you take care to wash them properly they will last you a long time.

As a remindernfolks DON'T POST LINKS TO THE KNOCK OFF SITES PUBLICLY. It's alright to talk about them but because those sites are not official sources for merchandise we do not allow the links to be posted publicly. It's no different than the streams. They are considered illegal by law so we need to abide by that.

honestly man it is worth it going to Fanatics or NFL shop. the new Nike jerseys are awesome and i got my Minkah Fitzpatrick jersey in less than a week. if you do with a Chinese knockoff company by a white jersey, there is less of a chance you will get a jersey of the wrong color.

I got my Minkah jersey from Macy's online, because I got to use my Macy's card, and it doesn't feel like real money. I also got the new sideline '66 cap, and it is fire.

Back
Top Bottom