Where to meet other forum members for opening game with Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where to meet other forum members for opening game with Pats

ncphinfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
My three sons and I flying from N.C. down to Ft. Lauderdale for season opening game against the Pats. Arriving Saturday morning we'll take time to party some at Top Golf, then to Miami to catch the Marlins/Mets game with "Beer Fest" tickets. Question is where in or around Hard Rock stadium can we meet and tail gate with other forum members? Looking forward to kicking off the 2022 season with coach McD's first win.

Hope you have a good time. I'll be home in the air conditioning getting so slammered, I'll need to watch the game on Monday again to know what happened. If I wake up and the TV is well charred and floating in the canal, I'll know the outcome didn't go our way lol.

Hope you have a good time. I'll be home in the air conditioning getting so slammered, I'll need to watch the game on Monday again to know what happened. If I wake up and the TV is well charred and floating in the canal, I'll know the outcome didn't go our way lol.

What if you don't wake up until Tuesday Afternoon in a Mac Jones jersey?

I'm sure my crew will be near the "staggering treshold" once we finish tailgate activities. Still, I want to see a good game, even better if I can remember it.
Lol. Sure. 1 pm drunk in the heat. I've got that TShirt. Best you can hope for is to not throw up while getting a lap dance at Cheetah's Pompano later.

Wonā€™t sleep that nite, will get drunk the night before in anticipation, see ya here around 3 am waiting, Patriot game that is

There used to be a group of Finheaven members that would tailgate at the inside lot on the east side of the stadium. If I remember right it was EAST 12. They had a bar set up and would welcome any Finheaven members to tailgate with them. Try to do a tailgating search on FH and maybe you can find one of them to see if they still do it. Good Luck! PS, it would be an old thread so when you are searching through tailgating, go back a few years.

Here. I found one of the old threads...https://finheaven.com/threads/the-finheaven-tailgate-east-12-2017-2018.334267/page-12#post-7990838

Last edited:
My three sons and I flying from N.C. down to Ft. Lauderdale for season opening game against the Pats. Arriving Saturday morning we'll take time to party some at Top Golf, then to Miami to catch the Marlins/Mets game with "Beer Fest" tickets. Question is where in or around Hard Rock stadium can we meet and tail gate with other forum members? Looking forward to kicking off the 2022 season with coach McD's first win.
Did you ever get an answer?

I am coming in from Tampa for the game and would also like to know where to meet up other FH tailgaters.

No replies yet.
We have a parking pass for the "yellow" lot(s). We plan to be there around 10:30
Not sure exactly where we'll be or what we're driving. But we will have plenty of beer to share.

Easy to know where to find the Pats fans....

sigrid agren GIF

Back
Top Bottom