Where was the Fire? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where was the Fire?

ThatGuyTy86

Change is Good!
Reaction score
i remember reading yesterday or the day before, someone said "we need someone to call out the team again. Give us some fire again." I didn't take much of it seriously until i saw us play today. Everytime they showed Saban, he looked almost disinterested. I'm not saying he was disinterested, but that he looked that way.

With this rumor/talk of possibly taking the Alabama job, it didnt look, to me, like Saban was interested. I love Saban as much as the next guy, but where was the fire in the team? All the giggling and smiling in the first half annoyed me to death. We need some snarl, some anger!

I noticed that look in Sabans face also, This is very concerning to me. I got the idea the team did not give a crap out there today. IT IS WHAT IT IS!!

I agree, the Cheifs lost to the Browns today, the Bills lost as well..we would have been in a very nice spot. You think that would have pumped guys up, This game had all the symtoms of the September Phins, and these guyys looked like they didnt have anything to play for. The defense went from being game changing and dominant back to being decent but uninspired. The offense was terrible, I know we missed out on Ronnie but Sammy did ok, it was Joey who was terribly dissapointing and the offensive line that fell apart.

I also felt this team needed a fire lit under them.

I dont know but IM TIRING OF SABAN REAL FAST. He has not quelled this rumor as of yet, maybe there is truth to it, if it is SCREW HIM AND THE HORSE HE RODE IN ON.

Damn I hate this part of the season when you know for sure that we're out of the playoffs. I at LEAST want to see us go 8-8 so Saban won't have the first losing season of his whole coaching career at any level.

FinsGonnaRock06 said:
I dont know but IM TIRING OF SABAN REAL FAST. He has not quelled this rumor as of yet, maybe there is truth to it, if it is SCREW HIM AND THE HORSE HE RODE IN ON.

What are you talking about? I have read so many different quotes from Saban that all say that he is going nowhere.

Saban has denied the Alabama rumor he had and that look on his face was the look of disappointment he knew the team wasn't playing well today and he was onvisously vey upset that the team didn't show up today.

Back
Top Bottom