Where will Eli and Ben be playing next year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where will Eli and Ben be playing next year

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
San Diego, Oakland, Arizona

Arizona needs a QB, but they also need an entire team.

Oakland still has Gannon and Tuiasosopo (sp.) was suppost to be the heir apparent.

San Diego could give up on Brees, but they also have plenty of holes to fill.

I can see all three teams possibly negotiating with Miami in order for the Fins to move down and steal Eli.

If we have two first rounders all three of those team would be foolish to not make that trade. All of those teams have many holes to fill whereas the Fins have fewer areas of need.

This is our chance of landing a QB that will be behind center for 10-12 years.

Please Miami, listen to Peyton, do whatever we have to do to get Eli.

Raiders will, IMO, take Eli if he is available, but I don't think they'll take Ben. If Eli is gone, the Raiders will take Fitz.

Someone will trade up to #1 to take Eli.

I, for one, would love to see Eli here, but I think that three firsts is too expensive.

If we have two firsts, I would like to see us take Rivers, and trade down with the other.

Not in Miami unfortunately.

Raiders will, IMO, take Eli if he is available, but I don't think they'll take Ben. If Eli is gone, the Raiders will take Fitz.

Someone will trade up to #1 to take Eli.

I, for one, would love to see Eli here, but I think that three firsts is too expensive.

If we have two firsts, I would like to see us take Rivers, and trade down with the other.

According to local reports here in SoCal, the Chargers have already been contacted by Arizona and Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh is offering the #11 pick and Jason Gildon while Arizona is offering the #3 pick and, possibly, one of their young O-linemen. Many down here really feel like San Diego should make up for their past QB sins (i.e. taking Ryan Leaf, passing on Michael Vick, and counting on Drew Breese) by drafting about as close to a sure thing at the QB position as there's been in recent years in Eli. We should know a lot more in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
These three teams you mentioned do not have a franchise qb...Ben R. and Eli M. are potential franchise qb's...no way that the teams you mentioned give up the chance to draft a franchise qb....san diego did it but they got L. Tomlinson...there aren't any rb's in this draft that are as good as L. T. So, I doubt that these teams trade there picks...Ben and Eli s/be the real deal.

Originally posted by Cranx
Not in Miami unfortunately.
agreed - please give up no these ideas of getting either Manning ... it aint gonna happen

Originally posted by dolphan39
please give up on these ideas of getting either Manning ... it aint gonna happen

Totally agree. We should think more about who our rookie QB will be (Losman/Rivers/Pickett) and who our veteran QB will be (Fiedler/Brunell/Griese).

Back
Top Bottom