Wheres DCH?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wheres DCH??

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Has anyone seen DCH??? i havent seen him post here for the loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongest....I would surely like to hear from here and hear what he has to say about our moves so far.

what do you mean DCH was Tim Ruddy? that a joke?

Why do you need DCH?? You get everything he would offer and more here already. Trust me.

Originally posted by zachseau13
DCH was Tim Ruddy.

He is now gone.

That was a good one. :lol:

Originally posted by Muck
Why do you need DCH?? You get everything he would offer and more here already. Trust me.

I disagree, DCH had a way of putting player's names in Cap's that you just do not see everyday.

For example:

In today's news, BOBBY HUMPHREY got shot in the leg, SAMMIE SMITH was arrested for conspiracy to distribute and CECIL COLLINS broke into DREW BLEDOSE's house, mistakenly thinking he was a girl.

Almost......

In today's news.....BOBBY HUMPHREY....got shot in the leg......and SAMMIE SMITH....was arrested.....for conspiracy......

:tongue:

Originally posted by Muck
Almost......

In today's news.....BOBBY HUMPHREY....got shot in the leg......and SAMMIE SMITH....was arrested.....for conspiracy......

:tongue:

You are absolutely correct!:)

The play of CHRIS CHAMBERS right now is not accetptable either...right now. Is he looking like a #1 WR right now? Absolutely not. Is Chambers play as noticeable as TOLVER or SIMMONS right now...NO. The Dolphins were very upset with CHAMBERS not coming up with the big deep play this past game...where he was not agressive...and "alligator armed, that catchable...but not perfect throw from JAY. The team is counting on CHAMBERS to really be that bonafied #1 go-to-guy this season...and he just is not looking anywhere near achieveing that status right now. Most obsevers at camp....will vouge that JAY and DERRIOUS THOMPSON look like more of a realistic tag team this season....as they look like they have been playing with each other for years. The Dolphins are indeed lacking the big play ability down the field right now....but CHRIS CHAMBERS did nothing to help the cause with what many considered a poor effort on CHAMBERS behalf. Chambers needs to step it up....or he is going to be replaced by JAMES Mcknight eventually...who is really shining right now.
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21434

Oh I don't know....

He did always have a way of summing up what had been said on the board...

FOR THE PAST MONTH!!! :lol:

Originally posted by zachseau13

I disagree, DCH had a way of putting player's names in Cap's that you just do not see everyday.

For example:

In today's news, BOBBY HUMPHREY got shot in the leg, SAMMIE SMITH was arrested for conspiracy to distribute and CECIL COLLINS broke into DREW BLEDOSE's house, mistakenly thinking he was a girl.
You are right

You people just don't understand. Those ... are for dramatic affect. I mean sure you know BOBBY HUMPHERY got shot, but where? ...IN THE LEG! See its brilliant! By implementing those three periods, he fleshes out the suspense to maximum exposure. Kudos to you DCH.

By the way, no one ever told me why this guy was an insider. From what I gather he sold dolphins apparel or something like that?

Hey.....what's wrong with a few periods.....I find them quite useful.....in breaking up my sentences.....If I use a simple comma, like so, some people would read it wrong,like a big run on sentence, and that wouldn't be a good thing, as far as I'm concerned, that's why I use a long string of periods.....so you know when I'm taking a breath.

Back
Top Bottom