Where's my thread? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where's my thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
My thread that actually had some positive discussion, and a thread that I put time into.. is now gone. Not a single admin/global/mod PM me with a reason why it's gone or anything. I log on here to go into the "Other Sports" section's Heat thread, and I get a PM from a member asking why the hell they deleted that thread and how it's amazing that the staff doesn't allow freedom of speech.

I'd just like a reason why my thread was deleted?

This is the appropriate area for a thread like that. Was it deleted because an admin admitted that he lets in certain members for free in the V.I.P. section? C'mon, let's be real. That thread had nothing against the TOS in there. It was an honest thread with a member voicing his opinion in the appropriate forum. I don't understand what the hell is going on with FH these days and why things are just being deleted left and right. Are members not allowed to share their voice?

FFIC, as well as other Premium and VIP members, purchase VIP memberships for members voted on by the VIPs. The criteria is solid posters who cannot afford it otherwise. After that, those members renew on their own.

The only people who get in VIP for free are those who work for the site.

As for 'freedom of speech', you and the person who PM'd you have been here long enough to know that there is no such thing on a privately-owned, moderated forum. You can disapprove of how we do it. But anything beyond that is short-sighted IMO.

Anyone who has a problem with us having rules, probably has a problem with civilized society in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom